Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not showing any of the lesser ones, of course. But why would theyx? This is an impressive collection of the important ones.

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Here is a clip from BBC Radio 4's Front Row programme broadcast this evening at 7:15pm. It's a great interview with Daniel.

Daniel Craig on playing Bond

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p035xzh5
bubita

Post by bubita »

cassandra wrote:Here is a clip from BBC Radio 4's Front Row programme broadcast this evening at 7:15pm. It's a great interview with Daniel.

Daniel Craig on playing Bond

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p035xzh5
Thanks Cass! so he´s doing Iago end next year!, great for him, and ,don´t ask me why, I feel he´s taking some time (like he did for SPECTRE) to take on a play, which give him some time to do both a play and work for the next Bond, call me optimistic but it´s what I´m seeying right now.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Watch @BBCBreakfast's James Bond #SPECTRE special with @colingpaterson this morning at 8:50. Edited @GreenRockTV

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...its a pleasure!
Thank you, Mr Craig :D :D :D !
For me it is a great thing just to listen to Daniel and not to see him. Listen to him means for me beeing much more concentrated on his voice and what he says. If I see him in a vid... :lol: :lol: :lol: I more tend to concentrate myself on what he is doing rather than what he is saying.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Good one after the Swiss / German showing

http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/kultur/kino ... y/19316709

It basically says:
Summary: Spectre is a classic James Bond film with all the beloved iconic things that we haven't seen in ages in a Bond movie, over-the-top action and still it has the melancholic, brooding James Bond in the midst of all this.

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@GG,
thank you for everything about Spectre here for us on dtd :D :D :D !
As a German I just read a nice little spoiler...I did not expect :) .
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

So excited over the good news about the movie! :D cant for the Graham Norton show tonight :P
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

The 7 shadiest moments from Daniel Craig's 'Spectre' press tour

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/ente ... /74405792/
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I have just been listening to Mark Kermode on BBC Radio 5, broadcast in front of an audience from the Empire Leicester Square. He has given Spectre a great review.

Daniel gave a good interview with Simon Mayo. I watched the video.

Will post more later.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, just read it. Kermode is soo important. Its like knighthood.
So happy now.

Thanks for the good news :D