Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Jonathan Ross @wossy · 7h 7 hours ago
I'm at Pinewood studios - just visited the set of the next Bond movie #SPECTRE
My lips are sealed but it's going to be EPIC!

Maybe he's going to do a Bond special.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Last time for QOS, so its been a while. His first interview with Daniel is a favourite. He can be annoying, but those on set interviews were good.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

James Bond @007 · 6m 6 minutes ago
We are pleased to announce that @SigmanStephanie has joined the cast of #SPECTRE as Estrella

https://twitter.com/007/with_replies
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ilario Citton has interviewed the italian producer of Spectre. He said that Daniel has done filming in Rome. The first unit will now go in Mexico City, with the second unit going to Morocco. Also, he said it's not true that Craig hurt himself while filming here, that they didn't film in Verano because some tombs owners felt it was not respectful for the dead. They decided to come to Rome because they wanted to do something was never done with the city, making it even more famous in the world. Also, Tax Credit laws helped them. He said the production and Sam Mendes were impressed by the organization that were built in Rome.

MI6

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Thanks for the news GG. 8) Re SG's posts....

Mr Ross did not get one interview for Skyfall for his ITV talk show. His other interviews were good but perhaps poked too much fun at Daniel and the movies, so he was ostracised last time? It will be great to see as many interviews and docs as possible when Spectre comes out. 8)

I thought that the character of Estrella went to Penelope Cruz?? Does this mean La Cruz isn't in the movie at all? :o Shame if so....
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Lord Misanthrope @scottishjadon · 1h 1 hour ago
Cannot believe that I've actually met Daniel Craig and been on a James Bond set watching them film a real scene
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Why he, not me? :evil:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Why he, not me? :evil:
And me...I don't live far from Pinewood. :wink:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Wow SG, couldn't you go and camp out??!

Ummm... do I actually have some legitimate NEWS that no-one else has posted FIRST???!!!! :shock: 8)

On my way out to lunch with parents today, my dad piped up "I have some news about your favourite James Bond man!" Apparently, Radio 2 DJ Chris Evans announced today that Daniel had signed up for TWO more Bonds.... and then, he's going to stop. Or is this just what we already assumed? :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He has signed for two more after SF. I doubt its two more from now on and wouldn't feel it being wise either.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Andrew Scott interview:

Daniel Craig is a delightful person

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?it ... mi6&s=news#
Last edited by Germangirl on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Video blog today? Maybe.