Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

for those who have problems with country restriction on youtube you can use an AddOn like ProxyMate or just cut and paste the url of the video into the box on http://www.unblockyoutube.co.uk/..

works like a charm :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bubita

Post by bubita »

Dunda wrote:for those who have problems with country restriction on youtube you can use an AddOn like ProxyMate or just cut and paste the url of the video into the box on http://www.unblockyoutube.co.uk/..

works like a charm :wink:
:adore: :blowkiss: :peace:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

My only prediction is, I think like everyone else's - Sam Smith for title song.
bubita

Post by bubita »

sf2la wrote:My only prediction is, I think like everyone else's - Sam Smith for title song.
Who?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

He's the one being most talked about. I can't see them repeating a woman, Damnis British, gay, youngish, and has an amazing voice. Google him and watch his YouTube videos.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Don't misunderstand me... I'm as excited as the next person about Thursday but I have a few minor gripes that I agree with others about....

Mrs Bee said she wished Daniel would do something OTHER than Bond... I so :stick_iagree: with this!!!!!!! But Beggars can't be Choosers... :wink:

Hope the rumour about Sam Smith is wrong. I can think of at least half a dozen artists who could do a great Bond Theme. I was thinking the other day... are EON dead set on having an artist who is English singing the theme because Bond is seen as a British production through and through? If so, I don't really get this sentiment because they film in so many international locations. Jack White & Alicia Keys who did the QOS theme (my fave) were Americans.... :?

But perhaps my most important 'gripe' is the fact that I have to wait until 5pm on Thursday night to see what happened...!!!! :shock: Unless I really can't wait and I decide to pay a visit to the cyber cafe during my lunch break... :wink:
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

It will look bad if I start streaming it in work, so I'll be glued to twitter! Or I could take a really long bathroom break with my phone and stream it. :lol:
bubita

Post by bubita »

sf2la wrote:He's the one being most talked about. I can't see them repeating a woman, Damnis British, gay, youngish, and has an amazing voice. Google him and watch his YouTube videos.
Hi sf2la!
I google him and the only song i´ve ever heard of him it´s "stay with me", He has a good voice but I´m not convinced. :-k
I can´t think of anyone taking from Adele, she did great, but I wouldn´t like her doing the theme song again.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Id hate if it was him. I wouldn't mind Emeli Sande though!
bubita

Post by bubita »

LMcAree91 wrote:Id hate if it was him. I wouldn't mind Emeli Sande though!
Like her!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am really fine with everybody with a decent voice. I have no preferences.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Possible Spoiler

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/bond ... ck-4733030
I don't think it's true. I mean it's The Mirror but I would prefer Scott over Waltz. His Moriarty was great.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I think both are great.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

bubita wrote:
sf2la wrote:My only prediction is, I think like everyone else's - Sam Smith for title song.
Who?
Oh god, no, he's so bland, middle of the road, elevator music.

This Bond 24 better be good, else I'm done. DC has to do more than this, I love Bond but Skyfall wasn't all it was made out to be, sure he throbs as Bond, but is that all we can expect from him ad infinitum? That and, let's face it, crap B movies and pretentious Broadway theater. Sorry. I sound like a broken record. I keep the faith. There's so much talent there, and he sexy as sex, but I hope we get to see more of the Munich/Layer Cake/Enduring Love, mid 2000s performances again.

Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but it's so hard to remain excited about his career. Will follow Bond developments since its in our DNA, but please, let this not be it. I'll be claiming my pension before he diversifies at this rate.