The VERY Dry Spell Meeting Point

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

purple

Post by purple »

Enjoy your time off ladies! I am back to work but I don't complain since I like my job...

So glad to hear you have thought about some new chapters already Cocky - I am afraid you have become my Sheherezade :lol:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

My Easter was uneventful but nice too. I JUST HATE going back to work (because I DON'T like my job...) :evil:.... My 'positive thought' is that weekends do come around reasonably quickly and I have another holiday in the middle of May....

Looking forward to the new Chapters Cocky!! I am working on Chapter 7 of Story of Him as I speak which I hope to get posted within the next few days.... :)
purple

Post by purple »

:D me happy at the thought of new chapters coming
Alina

Post by Alina »

I'm also looking forward to new chapters od CockH's and SDK'S stories :)
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

My next one is nearly there, but I can only write it when no one is looking and it's been a busy week! I had nearly finished the first draft of the chapter last night but then lay in bed thinking of other things that were needed to improve it. Hopefully I can post it within the next few days.
I am also looking forward to the next part of The Story of Him. I really have no idea where that one is leading - most intriguing!
SmittenDramaKitten

Hold onto your horses ladies! The next chapter of TSOH may take me a little while yet. It is because I left poor Sonia an emotional wreck when Daniel walked away from her with Yvette. I know exactly where it's going but, as this may be quite a sad chapter, I have to be in the RIGHT MOOD for writing it. The sad emotions of my characters have a tendency to rub off on me. It's why I haven't finished Watchers yet. It was getting very dark in tone and I just wanted to write something lighter. Famous last words!

I think both me and Cocky would just ask for your patience... (Never easy in Daniel-Land I know... :wink: )
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:
I think both me and Cocky would just ask for your patience... (Never easy in Daniel-Land I know... :wink: )
It's especially difficult when our exasperating but wonderful hero is giving us so little else to talk about!
](*,) ](*,)
Alina

Post by Alina »

CockHargreaves wrote:
SmittenDramaKitten wrote:
It's especially difficult when our exasperating but wonderful hero is giving us so little else to talk about!
](*,) ](*,)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hard work!
SmittenDramaKitten

I am watching "Enduring Love" as I am a bit pissed off tonight. I need to be in that frame of mind to watch this movie. My favourite scene comes immediately after the dinner party when Joe is just wandering around his apartment and Daniel has no lines. I had a bright idea. I would PAY good money to watch Daniel wandering around a house for two hours just doing random shit. The movie could be called "Daniel Does The Housework".... God, I just want to SEE HIM.... see him DO ANYTHING!!! :sigh:
SmittenDramaKitten

Daniel as Joe is damn sexy as well.... I think I have a thing for men in glasses.... well, Daniel in glasses. See Mr Blomkvist too... :twisted:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Daniel is delectable in glasses, I agree 8)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Hoping to wake up to some pics on Wednesday morning. :D

MoMA’s Party in the Garden

Museum of Modern Art

New York

Tuesday May 13

This year’s party honors actor Daniel Craig, artist and director Steve McQueen, and philanthropist Maja Oeri. MoMA supporters including Michael Lynne, Alice and Tom Tisch, and several members of the Rockefeller clan will rub shoulders over dinner with the likes of John Baldessari, Matthew Barney, and Jeff Wall. Afterward, the younger crowd will descend to the after party featuring champagne and Lykke Li, who just dropped an album. Tables for the benefit dinner and tickets for the party here.

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/ ... am-gilliam
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Morning beeps. I suppose, this will be a quiet weekend, with no news ahead (only on the 13th) and with Cocky being absend for the time being.

I wish all of you a nice, relaxing time.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

This is old "news" but I found it whilst browsing and wondered if any of you had any opinions on how 'true' it is...? Since it's a report from The Daily Mail, I'm guessing not much... :? :roll:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... rlour.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

What is it, you dont know is true or not ?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..