Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Hi SG, I was just about to post this tweet and video and you beat me to it!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cassandra wrote:Hi SG, I was just about to post this tweet and video and you beat me to it!
Haha...great minds think alike! :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Tell me, WHY, just WHY are people doing this? This could have been such a great little vid, now its even worse then whale watching. But they look great and the mood is good, so I shouldn't complain. Still in love with this jacket.

Thanks Ladies :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A

Waited outside a stage door for a Daniel Craig autograph today (16.11.) . I’m actually seeing the show tomorrow, but have to leave straight after. But that meant I didn’t have a program to have signed. So I brought the shirt I designed. Then this happened:
Daniel: *picks up shirt* What does this mean?
Me: The house sigil of Baratheon in Games of Thrones is a Stag.
Daniel: *laughing* I don’t know what that means but I dig it. *grins at me and signs shirt*
Me: *dies happy*

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I can see you taking your shakey pics :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Csn it be, that you posted the wrong link? This is the one when they didn't sign, which doesn't belong to the pic. Just hoping here. :wink:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote: Csn it be, that you posted the wrong link? This is the one when they didn't sign, which doesn't belong to the pic. Just hoping here. :wink:
the pic and the vid where taken on different days

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Csn it be, that you posted the wrong link? This is the one when they didn't sign, which doesn't belong to the pic. Just hoping here. :wink:
Yes, that's the point. The vid is practically yours and the pic is from yesterday, so i hoped, she would have found a vid from yesterday, hence my saying it might be the wrong link.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Yes, that's the point. The vid is practically yours and the pic is from yesterday, so i hoped, she would have found a vid from yesterday, hence my saying it might be the wrong link.
The vid was taken and originally posted on the 17th Nov and the new pics were from Nov 12. :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Yes, that's the point. The vid is practically yours and the pic is from yesterday, so i hoped, she would have found a vid from yesterday, hence my saying it might be the wrong link.
you are confusing me :lol:
Why is the vid practically mine??

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Yes, that's the point. The vid is practically yours and the pic is from yesterday, so i hoped, she would have found a vid from yesterday, hence my saying it might be the wrong link.
you are confusing me :lol:
Why is the vid practically mine??
Because its the one, when you were there the first time. You have it from the other side and here, I can see you.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »