Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well, for ASR we had the double pack with hugh. Its only 5 days. We will get there. Love ya, sylvia and all, who provide info. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

It's double O Grecian 2000: Daniel Craig reveals a very high hairline as he tries a new look for size

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -size.html

I wonder if his hair looked like this when sf saw Saturday's performance.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its funny how this same hairline is a topic for years. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

josie

Post by josie »

Oh dear that is always worse with his hair. I should maybe do fly New York and bring a decent haircut. :(
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But combed like this its like SF cc just with longer hair sleaked back. :wink:

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cassandra wrote:It's double O Grecian 2000: Daniel Craig reveals a very high hairline as he tries a new look for size

I don't think so Cass. It looks like he jumped out of the shower, combed it back and will have the stylist do it before he goes on stage. Just my candid thought.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
cassandra wrote:It's double O Grecian 2000: Daniel Craig reveals a very high hairline as he tries a new look for size

I don't think so Cass. It looks like he jumped out of the shower, combed it back and will have the stylist do it before he goes on stage. Just my candid thought.
OMG. :shock: :shock: I thought the guy standing behind Rachel was Daniel for a second. I thought holy shit he cut his hair... It's a double take.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

OMG has he ever looked worse? With that hair it makes him look like a seedy old creep. Disappointed with that :cry:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

LOL Coky, but I agree with Boss - it was fresh out of ths shower hair.
Personally I don't mind it.

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:LOL Coky, but I agree with Boss - it was fresh out of ths shower hair.
Personally I don't mind it.
He'll look better at stage door this afernoon and this evening.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Dunda wrote: Image
This one is soooo much better - the DC I love :D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Can't write right now, but yeah, his hair was either slicked back with product or more likely, wet because his hair is absolutely PERFECT, IMO. I like it as much as his eyes and body. Unfortunately, it will be cut for Bond. It is such a pretty color and is so sexy.

I struck out in the getting any good pics dept. he was too close. His head is chopped off. I'll write later today. I've been running errands since I got home. The play was better this time.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Sf, it's good to hear from you and I look forward to your report when you have time. I'm pleased to know that you thought the play was better the second time. I hope you thought the latest trip was worth it.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am sure to look out for yojr report tonight, when i wake up. No pressure though lol. Any sign of Elisa?