Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Daniel Craig - Betrayal Stage Door in NYC (11/5/13)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfRPJzbL ... e=youtu.be
He has to say thank you a lot!!! Great to see him getting so many compliments... although I can't really hear what his complimenters are saying!! 8) :)
scw

Post by scw »

many thanks to everyone for the pictures and videos
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Love to hear his voice. I played it at least 10 times. :sigh:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

His red Liverpool cap on display last night, it seems

http://instagram.com/p/gcJ3_IoRxe/#
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:His red Liverpool cap on display last night, it seems

http://instagram.com/p/gcJ3_IoRxe/#
here's another...

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

What a bummer for the people waiting to see him, IMO. With the beanie, at least you can see his eyes. Tis the season where he could always wear a hat outside. Boo hoo. Hope not.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

In a way, I prefer it to the very wild hair hanging into his face. But what I really notice is, that he is smiling, smiling, smiling...and at the stagedoor :shock: He must really enjoy the experience (the play).

Also - as far as is career is concerned. Going by how much he still tries to avoid any publicity, he ain't scared one bit, that people might forget about him. I have a feeling, things are going just the way, he wants them to. Whatever that might be.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Germangirl wrote:In a way, I prefer it to the very wild hair hanging into his face. But what I really notice is, that he is smiling, smiling, smiling...and at the stagedoor :shock: He must really enjoy the experience (the play).

Also - as far as is career is concerned. Going by how much he still tries to avoid any publicity, he ain't scared one bit, that people might forget about him. I have a feeling, things are going just the way, he wants them to. Whatever that might be.
:stick_iagree:
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

The beanie is so much sexier!!! :? :D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I love his long hair. It's my favorite look for him. I also think it makes him look 10 years younger.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I love his long hair. It's my favorite look for him. I also think it makes him look 10 years younger.
Yes, absolutely - when its nicely done.
Don't get me wrong - I am fine with his looks at the stagedoor. He looks so well and all, but I would prefer it, if he cared to "style" it a bit. But what am I talking or rather WHO am I talking about? :lol: Our "I am, who I am and I look exactly like this, when I am done with the play - so like it or not" man. :twisted:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:I love his long hair. It's my favorite look for him. I also think it makes him look 10 years younger.
Yes, absolutely - when its nicely done.
Don't get me wrong - I am fine with his looks at the stagedoor. He looks so well and all, but I would prefer it, if he cared to "style" it a bit. But what am I talking or rather WHO am I talking about? :lol: Our "I am, who I am and I look exactly like this, when I am done with the play - so like it or not" man. :twisted:
I'm so glad that he had a mustache for ASR. If not, it's likely he'd have a mustache for Betrayal since the timeframe is the 70s. He'd have to die his beard if he had one. We lucked out. But I do LOVE the long hair.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I have my fingers crossed, that you will get a hat, cappy free Daniel tomorrow. :D

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:I have my fingers crossed, that you will get a hat, cappy free Daniel tomorrow. :D
Oh, it's not tomorrow. It's next Sunday. Sorry if I gave the wrong date earlier. It will only get colder. He'll probably wear a Michelin Man parka with his hood up!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I have my fingers crossed, that you will get a hat, cappy free Daniel tomorrow. :D
Oh, it's not tomorrow. It's next Sunday. Sorry if I gave the wrong date earlier. It will only get colder. He'll probably wear a Michelin Man parka with his hood up!
Outsch, but yes, that's possible :lol:

But this is from mid november 2009. Not too shabby. You can still be lucky. But you will probably have to live with a cap of whatever sort :sad:
Image[/

Image Image