MOMA Party in the Garden

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

purple

Post by purple »

Alina wrote:Besides, as I said, I can't see the point of discussing his suits every time we see him wearing a tight one at an event - everybody here knows other members' opinions on that matter and repeating the same stuff doesn't really bring any added value imo.
I'd like to add that none of my friends has EVER criticised Daniel's look in tight suits, the only critisicm I saw was here on this forum and by men who are probably jealous, because it really takes an excellent body to be able to pull off a suit like that.
I apologise for having a different opinion, I will keep it for myself.

Thanks for that last pic Dunda, it is very beautiful.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl wrote:.

But bottom line is - since everybody commented on how good he looked, its also allowed to voice some critic. As long as there is a fair balance, its ok to do so.
Can we just agree on that? We cannot expect to be in total agreement all the time, never with the contents nor with dealing with stuff. That's what I am here for.
So -. Mods hat on: Above is the way to play the game....
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote:
Alina wrote:Besides, as I said, I can't see the point of discussing his suits every time we see him wearing a tight one at an event - everybody here knows other members' opinions on that matter and repeating the same stuff doesn't really bring any added value imo.
I'd like to add that none of my friends has EVER criticised Daniel's look in tight suits, the only critisicm I saw was here on this forum and by men who are probably jealous, because it really takes an excellent body to be able to pull off a suit like that.
I apologise for having a different opinion, I will keep it for myself.
No problem :) It's not about expressing a different opinion, but about repeating the same stuff over and over again. But you are right, you are entlitled to post whatever you like and how many times you like. Sorry to have upset you.
I also apologise for expressing my opinion about your opinion.
purple

Post by purple »

Sorry I snapped like that Alina, I sometimes react rather harshly myself...

Let's discuss that list pic posted - it is simply gorgeous! There, I have just repeated myself again :D
Last edited by purple on Sun May 18, 2014 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

ALL GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! :thud: Thanks to ALL for posting... :twisted: :thumbup:
Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote:Sorry I snapped like that Alina :comfort: I sometimes react rather harshly myself...

Let's discuss that list pic posted - it is simply gorgeous! There, I have just repeated myself again :D
It's ok, I snapped as well. The thing is I have a problem with taking criticism about Daniel. But I of course realise that people have different opinions and I usually try to deal with them with dignity :) But sometimes I fail :) Re the suits, we have already discussed them several times and simply when I read a negative opinion about the tight cut AGAIN, I just got carried away a bit.

And yes, the last pic Dunda posted is beautiful - I keep repeating it all the time, but such repetitions are very welcome in my book :lol:
purple

Post by purple »

Alina wrote:
purple wrote:Sorry I snapped like that Alina :comfort: I sometimes react rather harshly myself...

It's ok, I snapped as well. The thing is I have a problem with taking criticism about Daniel. But I of course realise that people have different opinions and I usually try to deal with them with dignity :) But sometimes I fail :) Re the suits, we have already discussed them several times and simply when I read a negative opinion about the tight cut AGAIN, I just got carried away a bit.

And yes, the last pic Dunda posted is beautiful - I keep repeating it all the time, but such repetitions are very welcome in my book :lol:
Hehe I had a hunch you would like such a repetition :lol: I wonder who will grab it as an avi, a man could not look more Bondian than this.

I know what you mean about criticism I become very touchy when I hear negative opinions about his acring skills his Bond or his physical appearance. Clothing is a safer ground for me. To be honest I don't like the way RW dresses either.

PS: I am not a man jealous of his body. Cross my heart. :lol:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

:clapclap: :clapclap: BRAVO...my gosh, Mrs. B. said it perfect. Hello Daniel.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Last edited by Sylvia's girl on Thu May 15, 2014 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel_Craig wrote:THX for the pics, trueblue! :D ;)
From me too. :blowkiss:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Alina wrote:
trueblue wrote::D :D :D :D :D

All the pic are great and I particularly thank you for the two above!
Missed this earlier... THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!! The pix are both.... :thud: X a million!!! :D
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Since I started the suit bashing in this thread, I thought I would just remind everyone that some of us are newbies and don't know what discussions have already occurred on the forum. So sorry to bring up a sore subject. But... I'll continue to post about his outfits whenever I have an opinion, good or bad. So no worries.
Wag More, Bark Less

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Very good, your good right and believe me, you wont be the only one. :wink: like i said, as long as there is a healthy balance, its all good. Btw, in this last pic, it looks immaculate.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »