007 - SPECTRE

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Good one NC, only you and SF would notice that!!! LOL.
I couldn't get my eyes off his eyes and the shoulder strap. Good lord,
our boy really knows how to pose for a photo.
I hope it's a magazine cover, I am buying that one if it is.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Nice to see everybody up and drooling. :D

Now lets see, if that PC is true or not today.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I like the pic but I do have a niggle. It's obviously been airbrushed and so on but why did they have to elongate his head, it doesn't look quite the right shape, or is it just me?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cant quite say, but possible. All in all, I like the real Daniel better.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

josie

Post by josie »

This man is too hot for this world.
Would love to tear his clothes from the body.

:drool: :kiss_ass: :adore:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

josie wrote:This man is too hot for this world.
Would love to tear his clothes from the body.

:drool: :kiss_ass: :adore:
haha...me too! :twisted:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Last night, on seeing said pix, I also just wanted to "rip his clothes off" so you are 100% right Josie.... :twisted:

But I love 'Real Daniel' too. I am just also fortunate to be able to appreciate outstanding masculine beauty when I see it... :wink: .... The lines on his face that we usually see only accentuate what's already there imo... :D

Eagerly awaiting news from New Mexico. When I saw a new post from you SG, I got a bit excited thinking it was coming through now!

:hyper:

In the meantime, I have NO CLUE as to what to do with myself... Sun is out so I go out too?
SmittenDramaKitten

Looking at the photo again (it's a tough job I know), I see some of the lines on his face but it looks like they have been smoothed out a little? Not sure if they've elongated his head as SG commented... he's already got a high hairline and maybe more volume was put into his hair with product? :?

"Photoshopping" Daniel baffles me..... why mess with perfection? :roll: :wink:
bubita

Post by bubita »

I love his stance, I love his eyes, everything is perfect here.
I notice the C on his heart :)
:drool: :drool: :drool:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:I like the pic but I do have a niggle. It's obviously been airbrushed and so on but why did they have to elongate his head, it doesn't look quite the right shape, or is it just me?
You really know your man, I wouldn't of noticed, I did notice his gritty hands, I think that is cool.
Back to the comparisons, there is also some chatter on twitter about the look alike. Sorry I couldn't get teh McQueen larger.
SmittenDramaKitten

I've always thought that Daniel is WAY HOTTER than Steve McQueen.... they have the same piercing blue eyes but I just never fancied Steve.... :wink: :oops:
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Beside the hotness. I like that the teaser poster is classic and modern Bond altogether. :)
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I've always thought that Daniel is WAY HOTTER than Steve McQueen.... they have the same piercing blue eyes but I just never fancied Steve.... :wink: :oops:
Oh but in his day... :sigh:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: Yeah, he was not half bad. But somehow, I never fa´ncied him a lot. I fancied another one though. Deep blue eyes, very tall, very broad, blond, great voice... :twisted: Not gonna reveal him though, but I stood by my taste. Blond and blue eyed for me. Nothing else will do.