007 - SPECTRE

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bubita

Post by bubita »

Thanks for the pics and vids. :D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Wonderful pics SG and Dcss! Where is his ring in the blue set? I guess he's playing James and not Daniel.

Caramel, I absolutely LOVED the interview with Sam. Total treat. He seemed to answer every question honestly, and there were some really good questions. I can't wait to watch Daniel being interviewed by them.

And yeah, yes a natural at speaking in front of an audience without a script. I guess that's the difference. Daniel is a master at playing someone else and using someone else's words. He's not necessarily an articulate and eloquent speaker as himself. But his job is to act as someone else, and he has that
nailed.

...I still want to see his mother. I've seen pics and know what she looks like, but she has to be over the moon proud of him, and he owes his career to him. One day, I'd love to see her accompany him to some event. Tim goes. Where's Mum?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:Caramel, I absolutely LOVED the interview with Sam. Total treat. He seemed to answer every question honestly, and there were some really good questions. I can't wait to watch Daniel being interviewed by them.
Simon Mayo already interviewd Daniel, I don't think there will be another one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEfcl_Mhu94

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

@sf

I read that Dan's Mum and sister watched Spectre with Dan the day after the
world Prem.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Woohoo!!! :D
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Great ! :thumbup:
ImageImageImage
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I don't know if we have this one:

Daniel Craig Chats All Things James Bond to Kiss

http://www.kissfmuk.com/video/daniel-cr ... d-to-kiss/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Always the same - put him up in front of 2 or three, he will relax and just chit chat.

But yeah, i did in. all the other movies. :evil:

I believe, he really doesn't realize, its part of his appeal.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

For some reason, I think he did those scenes and were cut off in the editing room. They may surface when he´s 90 years old while giving the new generations a taste on how things used to be when he was playing Bond.
I´d like to be alive by then.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:@sf

I read that Dan's Mum and sister watched Spectre with Dan the day after the
world Prem.
Oh, thanks for that! I wonder how they managed that? A private showing?

And very cool about the film bring #1 in the UK.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Always the same - put him up in front of 2 or three, he will relax and just chit chat.

But yeah, i did in. all the other movies. :evil:

I believe, he really doesn't realize, its part of his appeal.
Thanks, Cass, for that link. It was a good interview. He does lighten up when he's having a bit more fun. The driving around listening to Sam's song was nice to hear. I, too, have played it on loop about 10 times. I love it. He had said that he cried when he heard Adele's. Especially good because he got asked about the shirtless bit. In a way, I wish she hadn't prepped it by saying the question came from her dad because it's nice to get the point across that maybe the explosions are for the men and his character's sex appeal is for the women. But maybe she wanted to feel more credible as an interviewer rather than a lusty woman. At least he could have worn a tight t-shirt. In Moracco, he's wearing a jacket and Lea in in a light-weight summer dress. Oh well, nothing we can do about it. We have the ice bucket challenge wet-t to fall back on.
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

bubita wrote:For some reason, I think he did those scenes and were cut off in the editing room. They may surface when he´s 90 years old while giving the new generations a taste on how things used to be when he was playing Bond.
Yes, we all deserve (and need !) at least a behind the scenes report showing him completely shirtless !!! Or as we talked with bubita, an erotic Bond movie :twisted:
ImageImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

FrenchCat wrote:
bubita wrote:For some reason, I think he did those scenes and were cut off in the editing room. They may surface when he´s 90 years old while giving the new generations a taste on how things used to be when he was playing Bond.
Yes, we all deserve (and need !) at least a behind the scenes report showing him completely shirtless !!! Or as we talked with bubita, an erotic Bond movie :twisted:
In one review that's been posted it said that Spectre avoided sexualizing the women; i.e., no bathing suits, etc. Maybe it was just a decision to keep everyone from showing their assets. I don't think Monica is in shape, but Kea and Daniel are. I think!
Last edited by sf2la on Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caramel

Post by caramel »