007 - SPECTRE

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Maria

Post by Maria »

Although I suspect we here are the only ones who could sit and watch DC chop wood for hours and hours...just keep the camera rolling. :twisted:
bubita

Post by bubita »

Maria wrote:Although I suspect we here are the only ones who could sit and watch DC chop wood for hours and hours...just keep the camera rolling. :twisted:
:sigh:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

It's like I've said before..... Any movie where "Daniel does the housework" is always gonna be good. :twisted:

I'd pay to see him chopping wood.
I'd pay to see him paint walls.
I'd pay to see him do the dishes.
I'd pay to see him make the dinner.
I'd pay to see him put together an Ikea flat pack.
I'd pay to hear him read the frigging phone book!!!!
:lol:
Anything you wanna do, just film it, photograph it so we can SEE YOU!!!!!

Note: He has had scenes like this in films before. GDT, Enduring Love, FoaF, Invasion and Dream House spring to mind...
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

He sure loves their upstate property. Total privacy on over a hundred acres. The visual of him chopping wood is so hot. It's like a workout that only a strong man can do. However, I visualize him wearing a shirt because flying wood can cause injury, and if he's smart, he'd be wearing protective glasses. That said, when done, it's like he's been at the gym for an hour pressing weights. sigh.....
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

This chopping wood deal just has me thinking of Harrison ford in witness fixing the bird house and chugging that lemonade. ...lord mm.
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I bet this has been posted before, but when I found it on YT the other night, I swear I couldn't remember it so maybe some of you won't either... :? ... Losing my brain these days... :oops: :lol:
In these dry times, beggars can't be choosers... :wink:
Anyway, I've NO IDEA why this was not included on the SP BR... :shock: :?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmvxE7gziRA
bubita

Post by bubita »

I can´t remember it either.
Thanks much SDK. :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Do we know this one?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 720&type=3
link doesn't work for me

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sorry, it shows him in his skeleton dress laughing with that mexican actress.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

This one?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

YES!!!! :thumbup:

Cute, right?

Maria

Post by Maria »

Oh lovely! It's new to me and grateful to see even an "older" new picture.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Maria wrote:Although I suspect we here are the only ones who could sit and watch DC chop wood for hours and hours...just keep the camera rolling. :twisted:
OMG, you are so funny, when I call my handy man for something his wife says; do you want me to send Glen over or Daniel. I always prefer Daniel but Glen always shows up :evil: :roll:
Maria

Post by Maria »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
OMG, you are so funny, when I call my handy man for something his wife says; do you want me to send Glen over or Daniel. I always prefer Daniel but Glen always shows up :evil: :roll:
Presume you mean Daniel as in our Daniel, and not a handy man that just happens to share the same first name?

Although when I read your note, I thought the wife was going to ask you if you wanted his shirt on or off. (Ya, I was picturing our Daniel chopping wood because I read my note that you responded to...)