The day I met Daniel Craig in hospital

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

The day I met Daniel Craig in hospital

Post by Germangirl »

In times of slow news, why not give it an own little thread? :evil:

Our little angel :lol:

Belles Blog
Welcome to my Blog!

Monday, 6 July 2015
Blog Post #7
Belles Blog

"When you read a novel, your own imagery is the most important. It's what makes reading such a wonderful thing" - Daniel Craig
Hi Guys!

I feel that this blog needs a 'happy' story in it. So today I wanted to talk to you about the Gorgeous Daniel Craig or as my Auntie called him "An utter Stud Muffin!".

Whilst I was in the Evelina Hospital they were in the middle of filming for the new James Bond Film Spectre on Westminster bridge. St Thomas's Hospital and the Evelina are literally on the bridge so I got to get involved in some of the action there!

I wasn't in the best of places on that day, I felt really down and lonely even though my brother and mother had come down to visit. All of the nurses were getting very excited because apparently there was going to be a party with a celebrity guest coming to visit us at 6:30pm. Being in a children's hospital I assumed that it would be a Children's Television Actor so I didn't get excited at all.

As the day went on my mood got worse and the party was busy being set up, I went about my usual day of moaning, attempting to play cards, popping pills and being told that my blood pressure was too high, which meant that my kidneys weren't working properly.

At about 6pm I decided that I needed to go outside and get some fresh air so myself, my brother and my mother went down to the ground floor and sat outside the entrance of the hospital. We suddenly had a rush of people come towards the door to say that we needed to go inside because the special celebrity guest was about to arrive. So being a bit annoyed I reluctantly let my brother wheel me inside the hospital again.

As we were waiting for the lift to come down a security guard approached us (omg I am starting to cringe!!) and asked if he could take the lift. So my mother started to get a bit funny because we were here first. So I turned around and fricken Daniel Craig was standing there. I turned back and stared at the lift because at this point I had only just realised that I had 2 week old hair, last nights PJ's on and the steroids had given me lovely acne all over my face and neck.

Daniels PA then let me get in the lift with him (Eeeeeeek!!) So he walked in first, then my brother wheeled me in. Now here is when I started fangirling... Daniel then took the arm of my Wheelchair and then pulled me closer towards him. (it was a sign!!). That lift journey was the longest 30 seconds of my life. He shook my hand and asked me how I was and I replied "Really tired, its been a long day.' He then asked me what my name was so for the purpose of this blog I replied with 'Belle'. (cringe moment alert!!) He then replied with "Its nice to meet you I am Daniel Craig" so being the total fangirl that I was I replied with "Yeah, I know who you are!!" Honestly thinking about it now I cant help but cringe, I could have said 'Its nice to meet you' but know I just boosted his Ego didn't I and totally embarrassed myself!

He then shook my brothers hand who went bright red. My mother wanted to get in on the action so she then blurts out "This is her excuse to get out of her A level exams" (cheers Mum!). We then got to the third floor of the Evelina and I was wheeled out.

Little things like that really do help to boost children's moral. He spent a good hour in the hospital talking to all of the parents and the patients, taking photos with the squealing nurses who were hilarious!

I did get a photo with him and I did post it all over Facebook for my friends and family to see. I also showed all of the nurses the picture and bragged about it for the next few days.

I will always remember this day and I will make sure that no one especially my dad forgets that I got in a lift with an A lister!

So that was one of the happy stories about my time in the Evelina Hospital.

See you Soon
Belle xxx

http://belleburrows.blogspot.co.uk/2015 ... ost-7.html
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

OH GOSH!!! so miracles do happend. So nice for her to have a little sunshine while in hospital. Great story.
Thanks GG.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Yeah, thanks for posting this. 8) I meant to read it at lunchtime but didn't have time and forgot earlier. Lovely to hear stuff like this.... :)
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

lovely story, a very happy memory for her, great pic with the family too, thanks for posting!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:lovely story, a very happy memory for her, great pic with the family too, thanks for posting!
Oh my gosh, what a wonderful story. He is quite the gentleman, stud muffin, and oh, so kind. Love him!!!!!!
y_featherlet

What an amazing experience!

Post by y_featherlet »

How wonderful!