Timeline for promo Spectre

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I don't get it, I'm trying to book a cinema ticket for next week or even this coming weekend and Spectre is no longer showing in any of the major theaters. What gives? I don't understand why they'd pull it in the US after only a couple of weeks! All I see coming up is bloody Mockingjay!!!

Why all the promo if the theaters aren't showing it anymore! Grrr!!!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

WHAT??

That's really bad.

It still has up to 7 viewings a day in big theaters here (Mockingjay will have has 10 though)

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

bumblebee wrote:I don't get it, I'm trying to book a cinema ticket for next week or even this coming weekend and Spectre is no longer showing in any of the major theaters. What gives? I don't understand why they'd pull it in the US after only a couple of weeks! All I see coming up is bloody Mockingjay!!!

Why all the promo if the theaters aren't showing it anymore! Grrr!!!
That's odd considering it's no. 1 at the box office there atm. Is it a particular cinema chain?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

He's just been on Ryan Seacrest's radio show

On Air/Ryan Seacrest â€￾@OnAirWithRyan 24m24 minutes ago
Bond... #JamesBond... is on the line!! Talking to Daniel Craig NEXT — Listen: http://bit.ly/OnAirLive #Spectre
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

SO COOL HE WAS ON "ELLEN".... 8) :D :dance2:

I worry about UK cinemas taking SP off the screens too soon. :? I just want to know when my next trip is gonna be and right now, I don't know... I am expecting the movie to be demoted to smaller screens this weekend... won't know til tomorrow at the earliest. I want it to be on up until Xmas at least. We aren't the only one who will see it more than once... I know a few people who want to do this. :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

bubita

Post by bubita »

Thanks so much Caramel.
I´ve made a link.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qd4vo4
Love when Seacrest is trying to low his voice down to match Daniel´s
Hugs.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..