Spectre Photocall and Premiere Mexico City 2nd November 2015

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Spectre Photocall and Premiere Mexico City 2nd November 2015

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks!

So the photocall was on the 1st November. I thought it will be today.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I was hoping for something. Thanks Sylvia. :D

Dave looks like a beast next to him :lol:

Looking forward to the premiere pics tonight. Well tomorrow.
Guess there will be interviews, too.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I wished, he would loose those sweaters once and for all. What an incredibly boring piece of clothes. Even Daniel looks boring in it. :evil:

I want open shirt and jacket, for f***s sake. :twisted: That looks young and fresh on him. :D Graham show like.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:I was hoping for something. Thanks Sylvia. :D

Dave looks like a beast next to him :lol:

Looking forward to the premiere pics tonight. Well tomorrow.
Guess there will be interviews, too.
Yes, the interviews were all done yesterday, they should show up later today and tomorrow. I read somewhere the the US reviews will also start to filter through from tomorrow.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

NICE! :twisted: Thanks for posting. 8)
Surprised they let Sam 'in on the act'. As far as I can remember, that didn't happen with Adele.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:NICE! :twisted: Thanks for posting. 8)
Surprised they let Sam 'in on the act'. As far as I can remember, that didn't happen with Adele.
she gave birth in October 2012 so I guess she was not up to it then :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:I wished, he would loose those sweaters once and for all. What an incredibly boring piece of clothes. Even Daniel looks boring in it. :evil:

I want open shirt and jacket, for f***s sake. :twisted: That looks young and fresh on him. :D Graham show like.
Thanks, SG! I agree, GG, about Daniel's pullover jumper/sweater. He looks nice, but he looks like he could be just another, albeit, good-looking, boring dad living down the street (don't I wish - lol.) WHY, DANIEL, WHY??????? But the one with the worst outfit is Monica - but, whatever.

That's interesting, SG, about the sexy scene being cut with her and Daniel. There obviously had to be more than what was shown. No character involvement, nothing sexy, nothing. It's almost like they could have cut her character out completely, but they had introduced her to the world as a Bond girl/woman...no backing out now.

At least we have more promos to look forward to, and hopefully he'll do Kimmel since they have such a good rapport. Fallon is higher in the ratings and is in NYC, but I sure hope Kimmel is chosen.

I still wish they would sell an R-rated version of Bond DVDs; ones that take the sex scenes further. They could sell both versions and make more money.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I wished, he would loose those sweaters once and for all. What an incredibly boring piece of clothes. Even Daniel looks boring in it. :evil:

Thanks, SG! I agree, GG, about Daniel's pullover jumper/sweater. He looks nice, but he looks like he could be just another, albeit, good-looking, boring dad living down the street (don't I wish - lol.) WHY, DANIEL, WHY??????? But the one with the worst outfit is Monica - but, whatever.

I really love his sweaters actually. I wish he would wear them more often.
That's interesting, SG, about the sexy scene being cut with her and Daniel. There obviously had to be more than what was shown. No character involvement, nothing sexy, nothing. It's almost like they could have cut her character out completely, but they had introduced her to the world as a Bond girl/woman...no backing out now.

At least we have more promos to look forward to, and hopefully he'll do Kimmel since they have such a good rapport. Fallon is higher in the ratings and is in NYC, but I sure hope Kimmel is chosen.

I still wish they would sell an R-rated version of Bond DVDs; ones that take the sex scenes further. They could sell both versions and make more money.
They should release just the standard cinema version of the film on DVD, then after a while release the directors cut or whatever they call it, with all the proper sex scenes in it. It's not as though people wont buy, most hardcore fans have about five different versions of each film for the collectors case or extra special features. People will buy it, I'm certain of that!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Bring on the sweaters. Me likey! Or better still, Cardi Dan! :tongue:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

YES! A Ditectir's cut at a later date. Double the sales.

I think he looks nice in the sweaters, but it ages him, IMO, and takes away some sex appeal. It's all covered up!!