UN Mine news

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Re: UN Mine news

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to a

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@Dunda,
thank you for that info.
I am looking forward to see Daniel online.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

https://www.facebook.com/UNDPCambodia/v ... 243819168/
When I saw it it was 2 mins longer and it started with DC chatting with somebody about what time is it and where is everybody around the globe. He said that it is 7:30 in morning.The other guy said something like isn't it too early and his response was oh,we have a two year old so it is like midday. Unfortunately they cut this out.....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:17 pm https://www.facebook.com/UNDPCambodia/v ... 243819168/
When I saw it it was 2 mins longer and it started with DC chatting with somebody about what time is it and where is everybody around the globe. He said that it is 7:30 in morning.The other guy said something like isn't it too early and his response was oh,we have a two year old so it is like midday. Unfortunately they cut this out.....
That's strange. When I click on the link it's still there, the talk about 7:30 being late in the day with a two year old.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:34 pm
videnovasan wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:17 pm https://www.facebook.com/UNDPCambodia/v ... 243819168/
That's strange. When I click on the link it's still there, the talk about 7:30 being late in the day with a two year old.
Have you done it just now? I did and it is 2 mins shorter..... and no small talk at the begining. Have no idea why. Anyway I've seen it.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And I forgot to mention that it is correct when we say DC -his screen name over zoom was dc and he doesn't look like an inmate ...haircut I mean.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:12 pm
Dunda wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:34 pm
Have you done it just now? I did and it is 2 mins shorter..... and no small talk at the begining. Have no idea why. Anyway I've seen it.
I just did it and the bit about a 2 year old is still at the start :lol:

Unfortunately I can't download the video :cry:

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

That is strange...when its downloaded I see all of it. When seen in FB app 2 mins less...as for the download...Enjoy..
https://www.sendspace.com/file/igba50
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I have it, too without a problem.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

The strange thing is that I've downloaded it and it is all....see the link below and you can download as well
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:03 pm That is strange...when its downloaded I see all of it. When seen in FB app 2 mins less...as for the download...Enjoy..
https://www.sendspace.com/file/igba50
Thanks!

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@ladies,
thank you!
For me, it was great to see and to hear Daniel.
BTW, IMO he is looking good :D :D :D .
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Jana66 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:01 am @ladies,
thank you!
For me, it was great to see and to hear Daniel.
BTW, IMO he is looking good :D :D :D .
Oh, yes he looks really good. Is it just me or when he is not acting and speaks about something publicly he is quite nervous.....Even if not obvious the way he sounds gives you this feeling....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think he is always nervous, when he is front of a camera as himself
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..