Glass Onion

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Vanquish

Re: Knives out 2

Post by Vanquish »

Ed Norton and Kathryn Hahn are the names that are exciting me most. The gifs going around Twitter of Kathryn Hahn obsessing over Rachel Wesiz are making me laugh. I hope Rachel joins the cast, she worked with Rian Johnson before on the (woeful) Brothers Bloom.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Don't know joining the cast .....wish so, but doubt it. Maybe visit Greece..
Anyway don't know how accurate is this locations list, but if it is this time the movie will be not around one house only......

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That would be one hell of a lot locations. But great pics with Rachel. Thanks
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

AKS Porto Heli Hotel & Conference Centre Hosts Production Team of 'Knives out 2'
https://news.gtp.gr/2021/05/26/aks-port ... aig-movie/

The newly refurbished seafront AKS Porto Heli Hotel will serve as the accommodation and production base of 'Knives Out 2' which will film in Argosaronic area, Porto Heli and the island of Spetses from late June - July, before moving on to Serbia.

The local production company is Faliro House of Christos V. Konstantakopoulos.
archangel007

Post by archangel007 »

Thanks! I have been once at the Porto Heli hotel in Greece during my vacations....

Εξαιρετικό ξενοδοχείο( excellent hotel) athough it was before rennovation :?
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks. Great article. I an sure Bond will be a success and with hopefully Knives too, he will be in a good place
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:30 pm Thanks. Great article. I an sure Bond will be a success and with hopefully Knives too, he will be in a good place
Welcome. I'm as well. People around the world are eager to have some decent movie to watch the way they remember
Last edited by videnovasan on Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Yep...Madelyn Cline has joined the cast. I think this film will be a reversal of the first and that Cline may in fact be the victim of the murder that Blanc is investigating. A pretty young girl with secrets gets killed. Maybe Rian Johnson is trying to get a Twin Peaks style vibe?

There was also a rumour that Kate Hudson was playing a fashion designer. So perhaps, will be see some ultra high-net worth celebrities coming under scrutiny in Greece by Benoit Blanc. The first Knives Out was a sly takedown of American politics in 2019. Maybe Johnson as his eyes on vacuous celebrity culture for the sequel?

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I hate this idea. Its so unsatisfying .

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Jessica Henwick has joined the cast...
https://deadline.com/2021/06/knives-out ... 234774810/

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Some young girls in thete. Really wondering aboit the plot