The "Wet" Thread!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:^ Now THAT'S scary Image LOL. Thanks for posting anyway, JEC.
Blame Daniel......it's all because he went and got himself a fish-and-chips supper! :lol: :lol: :lol:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Nice one (maybe thinks we're flogging a dead horse here, with photos?? :roll: )
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ah wet Andy - already very similar to wet Bond :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is gonna be filled - hopefully soon - with the ice bucket callenge. :twisted:

He got nominaed today ...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

looking foward to it!!
Come on Dan, give us a good one!!! :D :D :D :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

:(

I guess he will donate some money instead..

But he has a few hours left. Don't know when exactly, News hit the net 17 hours ago, so he maybe has 7 more hours left :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda wrote::(

I guess he will donate some money instead..

But he has a few hours left. Don't know when exactly, News hit the net 17 hours ago, so he maybe has 7 more hours left :lol:
He has 24 hours to accept the challenge. I know a lot of celebs have taken longer than 24 hours to carry it out,
Come on Dan, don't let us down!!! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, it would be incredibly stupid to not accept it. Everybody did it and many of them serious people or really famous ones. If he doesn't do it, it would seriously threaten my dedication. Just saying...

But yes, I don't think, you can expect evverybody to be able to turn up for it within 24 hours. Accept it and do it, when you have the time.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I think there's no question that Daniel would participate in the stunt. Why would he not? He's always had a great sense of humour and there's no reason to think that would have changed. There is ONE salient point that we should remember as we wait and see if he does it or not... he could be busy prepping for Bond 24 and I don't think any of us know which country he is in right now. It may be logistically difficult / impossible for him to get to the place where the stunt is being pulled... unless the stunt comes to HIM. :)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

The challange takes place all over the world. Hugh Jackman and Rooney Mara did it together on set of their movie.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

I'd really be surprised if he does the Challenge on video. I know he did the frog video a few years back...and looked soooooo cute in it. But I just think he wants to be a private person and not be a "celebrity" who brings attention to himself. He would want his cause to get the attention. I could see him writing a check though.
Wag More, Bark Less

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

JUDI DENCH DOES THE ASL ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgcDYW_1gyU&sns=tw