The "Glasses" Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

I love the angry stare... :twisted: Although if it was actually directed at ME in real life it probably wouldn't be so titillating.

Anyway, I think I'll lift that picture into the "angry, mad" thread. :twisted:
My books!

Sazza

Post by Sazza »

He looks so sexy when he has glasses/sunglasses on! It also seems like he has a good selection of them too!!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:Image
Do you think these two ever feel awkward around each other? :lol:
My books!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I definitively would have watched The Mother more times than I actually did, if he had looked that way in the movie, so f******* hot! :twisted: :?:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Lu

Post by Lu »

Dunda wrote:

I definitively would have watched The Mother more times than I actually did, if he had looked that way in the movie, so f******* hot! :twisted: :?:
Yeah, I love the movie but not a real big fan of his scruffly looks in it. :lol:
My books!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lu wrote:

I don't think so.

Anne said about the sexscenes:
"When we actually got started it was all right because it all becomes so technical, there are loads of other blokes in the room worrying about the lighting and that sort of thing. So the most important thing is to keep your head together and concentrate on the scene. Fortunately Daniel is an old hand at this, and he looked after me. He was very, very kind."

"He was very sensitive, and not in the least bit fazed by it all. He knows what happens in these things, and there's nobody else in the world that I'd rather have done those scenes with. He's a beautiful young man and a beautiful actor. I think he was very brave too. The idea of getting into bed with an old bird like me must have been a bit daunting. It could all have been very tacky - we might have put people off their tea!"

source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/films/2003/11/12/a ... view.shtml

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Lu

Post by Lu »

Dunda wrote:
Lu wrote:

Fortunately Daniel is an old hand at this, and he looked after me. He was very, very kind."

"He was very sensitive, and not in the least bit fazed by it all. He knows what happens in these things, and there's nobody else in the world that I'd rather have done those scenes with. He's a beautiful young man and a beautiful actor. I think he was very brave too.
OH my word, how sweet is that?????? Daniel Daniel Daniel...too perfect. It gets old. :D
My books!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

[/quote]
OH my word, how sweet is that?????? Daniel Daniel Daniel...too perfect. It gets old. :D[/quote]

These anecodotes are great,Anne Reid is a great looker and I loved their interactions in "The Mother", but have to close my eyes when he does he cocaine addiction swine scenes. Not our Daniel, please!
Lu

Post by Lu »

bumblebee wrote:
OH my word, how sweet is that?????? Daniel Daniel Daniel...too perfect. It gets old. :D
These anecodotes are great,Anne Reid is a great looker and I loved their interactions in "The Mother", but have to close my eyes when he does he cocaine addiction swine scenes. Not our Daniel, please!
Yes, his character is such a mess in The Mother, it's depressing. But that just shows what a great actor Daniel is, I totally believed 100% in his portrayal of an absolute fuck up but I don't think he is anything like that in real life, at least I hope not!!!!!!!!!!
My books!

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

He looks so great; love the sunglasses.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
muireann

Post by muireann »

I think that suits were invented only for him!
What do you think??? 8) :D
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

muireann wrote:I think that suits were invented only for him!
What do you think??? 8) :D
I agree. The fabric is so rich and silky. Do you think he wears silky briefs under?
muireann

Post by muireann »

Briefs or boxers? :D
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

muireann wrote:Briefs or boxers? :D
Commando :twisted:
Crazy!