The "Holding Gun" thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode, where Jerry shaved his chest, and then it started to grow back in, and he was going nuts with the itching. LOLOLLLLLLLL! God, I miss Seinfeld.
My books!

redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I hate that - chest and back are all picky :x
Right, like you would mind! :twisted:
I wouldn´t kick him out of my bed, but still not like it. I want skin smooth or rough, but NOT picky
Hey GG, this could help :wink: :lol:
Number1DanielCraigFan

Post by Number1DanielCraigFan »

bond_girl 69 wrote:Image

Have a speedy recovery, mad4dan !!
I love this scene in Some Voices, where Dan 'Ray' gets punched, aww, I feel sorry for him at this moment :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: Right, like you would mind! :twisted:
I wouldn´t kick him out of my bed, but still not like it. I want skin smooth or rough, but NOT picky
Thanks a lot, Red :D, but actually, I think that could make it even worse. Imagine - picky skin PLUS cream or oil. Would be a real challenge, even if it was Daniel :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:
redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote: I wouldn´t kick him out of my bed, but still not like it. I want skin smooth or rough, but NOT picky
Thanks a lot, Red :D, but actually, I think that could make it even worse. Imagine - picky skin PLUS cream or oil. Would be a real challenge, even if it was Daniel :lol:
Mmmh, maybe you're right, but what about this Image or this Image?

It does not help against pimples, but perhaps it detracts from it :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote: Mmmh, maybe you're right, but what about this Image or this Image?

It does not help against pimples, but perhaps it detracts from it :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Better :D maybe I put a piece of thin paper on it and try to use it to wax.
He will scream like he did during the torture scene and I am the only one who is close to listen. Ahhhh...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:
redluna wrote: Mmmh, maybe you're right, but what about this Image or this Image?

Better :D maybe I put a piece of thin paper on it and try to use it to wax.
He will scream like he did during the torture scene and I am the only one who is close to listen. Ahhhh...
:shock: MUTTI!!!! I always thought only Lu is responsible for the section of pain :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote: :shock: MUTTI!!!! I always thought only Lu is responsible for the section of pain :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know :( I am not a good Mutti anymore.. :cry: Its HIS fault :evil: Too damn sexy that man..

redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:
redluna wrote: :shock: MUTTI!!!! I always thought only Lu is responsible for the section of pain :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know :( I am not a good Mutti anymore.. :cry: Its HIS fault :evil: Too damn sexy that man..
I think Mr. Craig should get by and spank naughty Mutti GG!!!! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Spanking me??? Image
No, if anything, I want to feel his hands NOT a whip :evil:

redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:
redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote: I know :( I am not a good Mutti anymore.. :cry: Its HIS fault :evil: Too damn sexy that man..
Spanking me??? Image
Well his hands are big and good for spanking :lol: :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
redluna wrote: I think Mr. Craig should get by and spank naughty Mutti GG!!!! :lol:
Spanking me??? Image
Ok - I accept that - his hands - fine :twisted: But I am known to kick back. This will be fun :lol:

Lu

Post by Lu »

redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
redluna wrote: I think Mr. Craig should get by and spank naughty Mutti GG!!!! :lol:
Spanking me??? Image
And nice and hairy too, for added texture. :twisted: :lol:
My books!

redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:
redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Spanking me??? Image
Ok - I accept that - his hands - fine :twisted: But I am known to kick back. This will be fun :lol:
I can see the headline already: Bond-actor Craig arrested together with German girl because of domestic violence :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Naughtiness aside ladies, please. And please put your arms up.