The 'shirtless' thread...

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

007Mania wrote:I like his body here... :shock:
:shock: :shock:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Faustine wrote:
:lol: :lol:

But really... it's not too beefy and not too thin. I like it. :P
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

007Mania wrote:
Faustine wrote:

I know probably that´s why I surprised. I was thinking about being an almost the only who prefers this type of body in Daniel.

The movie is so bad and Daniel is really handsome... and nuts, and bad, and evil..... MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Yummy!!!!
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Faustine wrote:
007Mania wrote:
Faustine wrote: :shock: :shock:

I know probably that´s why I surprised. I was thinking about being an almost the only who prefers this type of body in Daniel.

The movie is so bad and Daniel is really handsome... and nuts, and bad, and evil..... MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Yummy!!!!
I'm also kind of "blown away" by a body like in CR but in reality it would be to much for me :lol: QoS was a bit better...

But these photos here... mmmh.... Image
(I'm leaving out his character in the movie. :lol:)
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

007Mania wrote:
Faustine wrote:
007Mania wrote: :lol: :lol:

I'm also kind of "blown away" by a body like in CR but in reality it would be to much for me :lol: QoS was a bit better...

But these photos here... mmmh.... Image
(I'm leaving out his character in the movie. :lol:)
CR's body is too many Cosmopolitan guy, too artificial and slightly sensual for my taste. In general I don´t like such inflated guys.

It´s true also QoS's body is more real.

Obviously my favorite is the body in Layer Cake, not before, later Daniel was not even so handsome.

It is true also that it is necessary to forget what class of person is this character .... but I cannot avoid it, the 5 characters of Daniel that more I like them are bad or problematic guys: Werner Heisenberg, XXXX, Telford Winter, Andy McLoughlin and Perry Smith :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Faustine wrote: Obviously my favorite is the body in Layer Cake, not before, later Daniel was not even so handsome.
It's my favourite, too! :shock:
Faustine wrote: It is true also that it is necessary to forget what class of person is this character .... but I cannot avoid it, the 5 characters of Daniel that more I like them are bad or problematic guys: Werner Heisenberg, XXXX, Telford Winter, Andy McLoughlin and Perry Smith :lol: :lol: :lol:
Daniel often played bad or problematics characters. :lol: Maybe because they are far away from his real character...
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

007Mania wrote:
Faustine wrote: It is true also that it is necessary to forget what class of person is this character .... but I cannot avoid it, the 5 characters of Daniel that more I like them are bad or problematic guys: Werner Heisenberg, XXXX, Telford Winter, Andy McLoughlin and Perry Smith :lol: :lol: :lol:
Daniel often played bad or problematics characters. :lol: Maybe because they are far away from his real character...
This last sentence.... I don´t know, I guess... Mr Craig is a problematic man.... not bad or evil... difficult absolute yes!!! :lol: I love him for this, of course :twisted:

6. Say what I’m thinking
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Faustine wrote:
007Mania wrote:
This last sentence.... I don´t know, I guess... Mr Craig is a problematic man.... not bad or evil... difficult absolute yes!!! :lol: I love him for this, of course :twisted:
But he's not so much problematic as some of his characters, that's sure :lol: Mmh, he seems to live out his bad and evil side in his movies.... ha! :twisted: Image
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

007Mania wrote:
Faustine wrote:
007Mania wrote: Daniel often played bad or problematics characters. :lol: Maybe because they are far away from his real character...
But he's not so much problematic as some of his characters, that's sure :lol: Mmh, he seems to live out his bad and evil side in his movies.... ha! :twisted: Image

Of course!!!!

Because of it I clarified that not believed him, bad or evil, but problematic. I suspect that he must have a difficult character. And particularly I don´t have any problem with it, I have never could estimate the tame men... :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Pretty much the perfect body for me here. Never seen this ankle before, not even sure, its in the film :lol: Probably gone so fast, you could´t see it clearly. But ladies WOW

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Have I ever mentioned that I love this thread?!? Image
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Danielle.xo

Post by Danielle.xo »

007Mania wrote:Have I ever mentioned that I love this thread?!? Image
I Second that :twisted:
"I'm a bloke, and the smell of gun oil turns me on"
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Danielle.xo wrote:
007Mania wrote:Have I ever mentioned that I love this thread?!? Image
I Second that :twisted:
I think we all love this thread :wink:
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater