The "Well-Dressed Man" Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:Is it Tom Ford? Reminds me of the Ford QoS suit he wore on the Virgin flight with the monk hair.
I don't think so......Tom Ford's suits seem better cut. I think this may be Prada. Kinda looks a little like a gray version of the Esquire suit.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

JEC57 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Is it Tom Ford? Reminds me of the Ford QoS suit he wore on the Virgin flight with the monk hair.
I don't think so......Tom Ford's suits seem better cut. I think this may be Prada. Kinda looks a little like a gray version of the Esquire suit.
Yeah, tend to agree. I prefer Ford on DC - more structure better tailoring.
tampa

Post by tampa »

bumblebee wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Yeah, tend to agree. I prefer Ford on DC - more structure better tailoring.
So agree. I don't like these short skimpy jackets at all. Ford's suits looks so much better on him. This is trendy stuff. Kate Moss's new husband wore this kind of skimpy suit to their wedding. I hated that one too. It just makes DC look smaller and like he is in a rock band or something. I guess that's why he likes it.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sasha

Post by sasha »

Oh, so elegant! Was he wearing his hair combed to the left in the past?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This looks flipped :lol: He nevre wore his hair any different and it shows to me, he sure had to grow into his suits at that time...I always thought, the white suit and pants from LC end were way to big for him...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sasha

Post by sasha »

Germangirl wrote:This looks flipped :lol: He nevre wore his hair any different and it shows to me, he sure had to grow into his suits at that time...I always thought, the white suit and pants from LC end were way to big for him...
It's not a made-to-measure yet. I like that T. Ford made his jackets shorter, it's more flattering for him and not covering his wonderful assets so fully.:twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sasha wrote:
Germangirl wrote:This looks flipped :lol: He nevre wore his hair any different and it shows to me, he sure had to grow into his suits at that time...I always thought, the white suit and pants from LC end were way to big for him...
It's not a made-to-measure yet. I like that T. Ford made his jackets shorter, it's more flattering for him and not covering his wonderful assets so fully.:twisted:
True and I also believe, that his buff body gave him an additional sense of confidence, that showed later on.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

'T'other way round.....

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

just such a georgous man, is that kiss n tell time? what year is it plse?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:just such a georgous man, is that kiss n tell time? what year is it plse?
Think its LC..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:just such a georgous man, is that kiss n tell time? what year is it plse?
Think its LC..
It is LC
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

cheers thanks
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

JEC57 wrote:Image
I like the one of hi in the black suit with the little strand of hair on his forehead.