The "Black & White" Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

@ Faustine and Redluna:

thanks, BeAuTiFuL pics .... thanks for the link, Faus :mrgreen:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:@ Faustine and Redluna:

thanks, BeAuTiFuL pics .... thanks for the link, Faus :mrgreen:
:wink: Very soon, much more!!!!!
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:Image
I love this!!!! :shock: :o :o
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

SO WONDERFUL - THANK YOU FAUSTINE! Copied them all. The mag cover is sensational - in black and red and a bit of grey - he is drop dead gorgeous on that cover. How that man can manipulate his look astounds me every time.

I viewed the BAFTA vid....so funny - love Stephen Fry introducing Daniel as the most attractive new face of cinema and saying something about the fact that he's so beautiful that it seems a nice place to have a sit....Daniel is very relaxed and seems happy, taking the joke in stride....great vid. Thanks!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

sharmaine wrote:SO WONDERFUL - THANK YOU FAUSTINE! Copied them all. The mag cover is sensational - in black and red and a bit of grey - he is drop dead gorgeous on that cover. How that man can manipulate his look astounds me every time.

I viewed the BAFTA vid....so funny - love Stephen Fry introducing Daniel as the most attractive new face of cinema and saying something about the fact that he's so beautiful that it seems a nice place to have a sit....Daniel is very relaxed and seems happy, taking the joke in stride....great vid. Thanks!
you´re welcome
:wink:

Have you seen Bafta's video 2007? There Jonathan Ross did the introduction, was very graceful also does a reference on which Daniel is the most sexy. It´s not in youtube, but it´s in the section of videos

6. Say what I’m thinking
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

The photo where he is sitting reading the China Daily - interesting how the shot is set up with his Empire Award on the table and something chilled beside it. I did not know that there is an English-language paper in China - very interesting.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

The first one kills me ...

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:The first one kills me ...

great, so great!!!!! :wink:

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

thanks Faustine :mrgreen:
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

Dunda wrote: Image
This one REALLY does it for me. afoiejroaemrkertkepor... brain going into meltdown due to gorgeousness of Daniel!
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

The series of photos from the article BritGQ - 2006 - Does anyone have the original mag? Would love to get it all scanned if possible. I notice that the photos were done by David Bailey (NBG told me about this photographer).
YouNoticed

Post by YouNoticed »

sharmaine wrote:The series of photos from the article BritGQ - 2006 - Does anyone have the original mag? Would love to get it all scanned if possible. I notice that the photos were done by David Bailey (NBG told me about this photographer).
sharmaine, enjoy! :wink:

Image Image ImageImageImage
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

THANK YOU VERY MUCH INDEED!

XOXOXOX
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

YouNoticed wrote:
sharmaine wrote:The series of photos from the article BritGQ - 2006 - Does anyone have the original mag? Would love to get it all scanned if possible. I notice that the photos were done by David Bailey (NBG told me about this photographer).
sharmaine, enjoy! :wink:

Image Image ImageImageImage
He looks soooooo beautiful in this article, oh my !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks You Noticed