Daniel with fans thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm starting to dread when he has short hair again! He looks 10 years older, with it without the whiskers.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I'm starting to dread when he has short hair again! He looks 10 years older, with it without the whiskers.
sf, don't think that - this is from the Tin Tin premierre and he DID look really bad that night, tired, overhang, overworked, old - you name it. So IMO, its not, that he will look like this with short hair always. Put long hair on him that night and he would have looked equally bad.

Right now, he is relaxed and rested and therfore looks good. not the hair alone IMO. He would look good now no matter what hairstyle.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

I don't think he looked bad at all. I saw a few vids from Tin Tin premiere and he looked really good to me - maybe a bit "tired", true, but still hot, imo. Besides, it's not the hair which makes him look older, it's probably the greyish stubble, which doesn't bother me anyway.
I find him hot whatever his hair is like, full stop :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Alina wrote:I don't think he looked bad at all. I saw a few vids from Tin Tin premiere and he looked really good to me - maybe a bit "tired", true, but still hot, imo. Besides, it's not the hair which makes him look older, it's probably the greyish stubble, which doesn't bother me anyway.
I find him hot whatever his hair is like, full stop :lol:
But that night, it sorta came all together, short hair, grey stubble, tired face, b/w clothes. But he had already started working on Bond, so that is understandable.

Have you seen the "most annoying" interview from that day? :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote: But that night, it sorta came all together, short hair, grey stubble, tired face, b/w clothes. But he had already started working on Bond, so that is understandable.

Sure I have, I even mentioned it in my post in the "Ten things......" thread, you know, one of many things I love about him is his absolutely unique, adorable and "dorky" GIGGLE, a great sample of which he gave us at the end of that very vid. :lol:
I loved how he dealt with that poor "reporter" :lol: That was so sexy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Alina wrote:
Germangirl wrote: But that night, it sorta came all together, short hair, grey stubble, tired face, b/w clothes. But he had already started working on Bond, so that is understandable.

Sure I have, I even mentioned it in my post in the "Ten things......" thread, you know, one of many things I love about him is his absolutely unique, adorable and "dorky" GIGGLE, a great sample of which he gave us at the end of that very vid. :lol:
I loved how he dealt with that poor "reporter" :lol: That was so sexy!
Yes, the giggle is one of his mkany contradictions and he is not afraid to show it. Yes, sometimes, he thows their stupidity right back at them. He doesn't sufffer fools easily, that's for sure. :wink:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Do we know anything about this pic like when it was taken?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Look here - last night at the Amnesty Intern. event in NY

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... start=6810

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Look here - last night at the Amnesty Intern. event in NY

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... start=6810
Yep, seen it GG, thanks. :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Do you see the "All access" badge? Must be nice :D
Man looks good.

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Germangirl wrote:Do you see the "All access" badge? Must be nice :D
Man looks good.
He could access all my areas any time he wants :lol: :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

CockHargreaves wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Do you see the "All access" badge? Must be nice :D
Man looks good.
He could access all my areas any time he wants :lol: :twisted:
Gimme five, sista :twisted: too funny :lol: