"Too hot for his jeans" thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

These jeans actually look sorta unusually not hot, but where to put it? He looks so nice casual. The average guy, you meet on the street. If only...

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:These jeans actually look sorta unusually not hot, but where to put it? He looks so nice casual. The average guy, you meet on the street. If only...
*sigh* Oh yes, you're so right.... Image
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is just sexy beyond belief - cool, relaxed, animal sexy
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Will one style of Levi's 501 fly?
Friday, July 18, 2008

San Francisco-based Levi's, which used to tailor its 501 jeans for varying body sizes, will market one standard cut and style around the world to cut costs.
Levi's 501 jeans (www.levis.com)

TEXT OF STORY
Kai Ryssdal: There's nothing that makes getting dressed in the morning easier than deciding to throw on a pair of jeans. Unless you stop to think about all the different styles and cuts of denim out there. Levi Strauss announced today it's decided to sell just one cut of its button-fly 501's all over the world. There will be different sizes, of course. But they're all going to have the same basic fit -- no more of that relaxed fit, boot cut, low-rise style or whatever works for you. It could work for the company and save a bunch of money, if consumers go along.

http://marketplace.publicradio.org/disp ... /18/levis/#

Better stock up on your button-fly 501's if you don't wear the basic fit.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Liverpool Rules

Levi's: Unbuttoned and Uncensored

Levi's is dropping trow to expose its creativity. And it's bigger than I expected.

Gone are the days of topless, airbrushed lovers. To promote the iconic 501 jeans, Levi's has launched its global "Live Unbuttoned" campaign, which digitally "unbuttons" a cast of emerging artists. Think above the belt, buddy: By clicking on a hand, throat, temple or finger you unlock each individual vision. Download or share videos and songs and take a peek at what goes on in these creative minds.

So far, Levi's is highlighting four artists: Estelle, an R&B singer out of England; Wale, a rapper out of the D.C. area; Nikka Costa, a songwriter with soul; and Jamie Bestwick, an XGames gold medalist in BMX biking. So far, the foursome seems more disconnected than diverse, but there are five mystery spots to be filled this fall. The first? Perez Hilton—the sassy blogger that leaves no celebrity safe.

Three months ago, Levi's started a viral film campaign to begin the unbuttoning. A YouTube user, Unbuttonedfilms, started uploading video shorts: Guys backflip into jeans, Super chill monkey does Hollywood, Guys fill their jeans with helium and Runaway jeans cause car crash. The first already has 4 million views, a solid foundation for campaign recognition.

Even though the statement "Everything has something to reveal. They just have to be unbuttoned" sounds like something a child-molesting therapist would say, it's kind of cute and relevant to the brand. Many other companies have run similar campaigns successfully: Converse, TAG, and Red Bull, to name recent examples. In this modern world where innovative music has been removed from traditional channels like MTV and FM radio, it's important to give new artists a platform from which to jumpstart their careers. However, the campaign feels incomplete. Maybe I'm just waiting to see how the remaining slots are filled. In any case, it will be interesting to see how the whole thing holds up when it all comes together. In the worst-case scenario, I'll lend them my belt.

http://www.postadvertising.com/post/200 ... sored.aspx
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Liverpool Rules

Lu

Post by Lu »

Liverpool Rules wrote:Image

Oh, LR will begin to torture me with these again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is just SO SEXY in jeans, how does he do it???????????? And that wonderful look on his face, like he's saying WTF are you trying to say? I'm trying to understand you...
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
He is just SO SEXY in jeans, how does he do it????????????
My guess is, he isn´t doing anything, that´s his secret - not trying to be cool or sexy - he just is. :wink:
And that wonderful look on his face, like he's saying WTF are you trying to say? I'm trying to understand you...
Yeah - looks like she is telling him too - that he is history. :sad:

Liverpool Rules

Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
He is just SO SEXY in jeans, how does he do it????????????
My guess is, he isn´t doing anything, that´s his secret - not trying to be cool or sexy - he just is. :wink:
And that wonderful look on his face, like he's saying WTF are you trying to say? I'm trying to understand you...
Yeah - looks like she is telling him too - that he is history. :sad:
Yea, I had to cut that woman out of the photo, she was messing it up :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Liverpool Rules wrote: Yea, I had to cut that woman out of the photo, she was messing it up :lol:
Cut through the crap, as Dunda once said. :wink:

Liverpool Rules

I thought we were bad on the DtD thread! I happened across this thread. Check out the extent of their research. :lol: I just can't see my husband giving a damn about this. I have one conclusion, these men are gay. :shock: That's fine, they can help us out. "You go boys" 8)
http://www.ajb007.co.uk/index.php?topic=30964&cpage=1

Original Photo

"Just to clarify, I equalized the light levels and used a brightness enhancement on just the jeans.
But if this is a source for concern I will post the un-enhanced picture later today." :shock:
The white jeans of topic.
Last edited by Liverpool Rules on Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I feel better about myself, :lol: thanks LR for posting the link to the Levis conversation from the other board. :shock: OMG... I no longer consider myself a real fan! :lol: :lol:
Crazy!
Lu

Post by Lu »

Liverpool Rules wrote:I thought we were bad on the DtD thread! I happened across this thread. Check out the extent of their research. :lol: I just can't see my husband giving a damn about this. I have one conclusion, these men are gay. :shock: That's fine, they can help us out. "You go boys" 8)
I agree, these men are gay but they are thorough. Ladies, we have met our match. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always thought our board was the only one that dissected Craig down to the most minute details.

Apparently we are not alone in this exercise!!!!!!!! :lol:

Dh is getting some Sunspel boxers for xmas. :twisted:
My books!

Liverpool Rules

Lu wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:I thought we were bad on the DtD thread! I happened across this thread. Check out the extent of their research. :lol: I just can't see my husband giving a damn about this. I have one conclusion, these men are gay. :shock: That's fine, they can help us out. "You go boys" 8)
I agree, these men are gay but they are thorough. Ladies, we have met our match. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always thought our board was the only one that dissected Craig down to the most minute details.

Apparently we are not alone in this exercise!!!!!!!! :lol:

Dh is getting some Sunspel boxers for xmas. :twisted:
Well Sunspel, I wonder if they will auction....... oh nevermind :lol: :lol: :lol:
These guys have too much time on their hands. I will have to take the boys word that Sunspel is the real deal.