Daniel Craig gets new 007 deal

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Looks like DC will be able to afford that Francis Bacon painting! He deserves every penny!
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

Cyanaurora wrote:Looks like DC will be able to afford that Francis Bacon painting! He deserves every penny!
:lol: :lol: it seems so

His agent made a good deal, no need of back-end with THAT.
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Hih, good for him, deserves every penny!!

But he might have to wait a little bit longer for a Bacon, at least the bigger ones. I've seen price tags at 20-30 million dollars/euros per painting from major auction houses... :shock: Eg this one:

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2007/0209/baconf.html

And then it would probably be necessary to live in a fortress with that much money hanging on your wall!

Agrippina
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Wahoo well done Daniel :D
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

agrippina wrote: But he might have to wait a little bit longer for a Bacon, at least the bigger ones. I've seen price tags at 20-30 million dollars/euros per painting from major auction houses... :shock:
:shock: wow, I did not know Bacon paintings were so high priced ...

In a newspaper there was an article about him being in Yorkshire? with an art trader, I think around Christmas. This art trader is into modern art. I remember having a look to the artists he represents and it was very modern stuff ... Sure these artists are much more affordable than Bacon. He may be planning on getting one of those.

I don't have the time now to find the article and post the art galleryname and artists so anyone can have a look.