SkyFall news and related tweets

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

He really is ALL man on these photos. The muscle mass, the stance, the facial expressions, the choice of clothes. Swoon. And what a cool thing for a guy to go - play soldier for JUST one day.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cornell01 wrote:Thank you for these photos! When and where?
He flew to Afganistan at the end of the SF promo with Babs and Michael. Just showed up shortly before the screening of the film. Nobody knew, well nobody of the guys, who were to watch the film.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Skyfall' attracted over 40m Europeans to the cinema in 2012
Skyfall - 08-05-13

Sam Mendes-directed "Skyfall" scored 44.38M admissions across the European Union to become the number one EU film at European box offices in 2012. This helped increase the total box office takings of European films in the EU by 12% on 2011.

The French-made "Intouchables" and "Taken 2" occupied the second and third spots respectively. "Ice Age: Continental Drift", "The Dark Knight Rises" and "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2", were Hollywood's most stable offerings to the EU cinema-goer throughout 2012.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

A shirt, worn by Daniel during filming Skyfall will be auctioned off in aid of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. The shirt is signed by Daniel.

http://65roses.auction-bid.org/micro2.php

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

That is something I would dearly love to purchase but, I expect the successful bidder will need thousands, if not millions of pounds. Sadly, this amount of money I do not have. :roll: :sigh:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

NextBondGirl wrote:That is something I would dearly love to purchase but, I expect the successful bidder will need thousands, if not millions of pounds. Sadly, this amount of money I do not have. :roll: :sigh:
Millions!?..... :shock: :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:That is something I would dearly love to purchase but, I expect the successful bidder will need thousands, if not millions of pounds. Sadly, this amount of money I do not have. :roll: :sigh:
Millions!?..... :shock: :D
No, I doubt that, too. :wink:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I guess it will NOT make as much as the blue trunks which were auctioned off for about 46000 GBP :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:I guess it will NOT make as much as the blue trunks which were auctioned off for about 46000 GBP :wink:
I wonder, if that was Babs betting through someone else :lol: If I were her, I would want to have them.

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

The abandoned island from Skyfall now available on Google view.

http://www.messynessychic.com/2012/10/2 ... ed-island/
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Interesting pics and story.

Have you heard from Dunda. Everything alright?

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:Interesting pics and story.

I can only assume no news is good news. It was a hot and great day, so I'm sure they are off doing their thing. I'll meet them Sunday late morning.
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Interesting pics and story.

I can only assume no news is good news. It was a hot and great day, so I'm sure they are off doing their thing. I'll meet them Sunday late morning.
Ok. Will be with you guys in thought.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

'SkyFall' Dominates U.K. Video Sales

The 23rd James Bond outing, directed by Sam Mendes and starring Daniel Craig, has sold 2.8 million copies in the first six months of 2013.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/s ... les-581096