How many times have you seen it so far?

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Should I feel embarrassed or guilty?? Frankly, I don't really care if anyone frowns upon my habits because I am loving the movie and Daniel especially.
Nope, I feel exactly the same. We shouldn't let anything take away from our enjoyment. ;) I went to see it 4 times during the first 4 days completely shamelessly. Luckily different cashiers and ushers each time! I'm planning to go again tonight, I'm so tempted and it's been 10 days since last time after all...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am at 7 :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I'm at 6

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Madeleine wrote:
SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Should I feel embarrassed or guilty?? Frankly, I don't really care if anyone frowns upon my habits because I am loving the movie and Daniel especially.
Nope, I feel exactly the same. We shouldn't let anything take away from our enjoyment. ;) I went to see it 4 times during the first 4 days completely shamelessly. Luckily different cashiers and ushers each time! I'm planning to go again tonight, I'm so tempted and it's been 10 days since last time after all...
Oh goody Madeleine...! :D A lady after my own heart. :wink: 8)

The only reason I did NOT go and see SP tonight was because my flat is no longer within walking distance from a cinema and it is such a fag to get on the bus. :roll: I needed cheering up after a crappy day at work. :( I have no doubt I will see it again before the week is out... just waiting to see the new timetable, usually published tomorrow. If I like the results, Saturday will be the day. :D
SmittenDramaKitten

PS. I know what you mean about seeing different cashiers and ushers too. :oops: I do this in case they start to recognise me and do this a lot...
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
...even though they don't know me so why would they care?? :shock:
I try and 'vary' the way I pay for tix. When I was using the plastic a lot, I used the automated ticket machines. That takes away the requirement for interaction with a person that may have seen you a dozen times already... :lol:
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I needed cheering up after a crappy day at work. :( I have no doubt I will see it again before the week is out... just waiting to see the new timetable, usually published tomorrow. If I like the results, Saturday will be the day. :D
Oh no :( Hopefully tomorrow is a better one. Daniel's face (and pfa) would have been a total cheer up, hang in there until Sat or whenever you go :D

I don't really mind if they think I'm a crazy person, but I do feel slightly relieved if it's not the same person twice in a row. From now on I can skip dealing with cashiers and start using ticket machines, because today I noticed for the first time that they've installed them in our cinema. I could have skipped cashiers earlier too had I used mobile tickets, but I've been collecting paper movie tickets since 2001 and don't want to stop.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Madeleine wrote:
SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I needed cheering up after a crappy day at work. :( I have no doubt I will see it again before the week is out... just waiting to see the new timetable, usually published tomorrow. If I like the results, Saturday will be the day. :D
Oh no :( Hopefully tomorrow is a better one. Daniel's face (and pfa) would have been a total cheer up, hang in there until Sat or whenever you go :D

I don't really mind if they think I'm a crazy person, but I do feel slightly relieved if it's not the same person twice in a row. From now on I can skip dealing with cashiers and start using ticket machines, because today I noticed for the first time that they've installed them in our cinema. I could have skipped cashiers earlier too had I used mobile tickets, but I've been collecting paper movie tickets since 2001 and don't want to stop.
Hi again Madeleine! :wave:
I keep all my tickets too!! 8) :D
For Daniels movies only though, and I've only been doing this since 2008 and QOS. I am annoyed with myself not to do this for CR because I went to see this 10 times at the cinema... or was it 11? I wish I did this so I could know the exact date I first saw CR... and then celebrate the anniversary! :oops: I am so sentimental. It would be the day I started loving him as I do now.
:blush:
I know I went on a Saturday as an 'after-thought' (I was one of those idiots who thought he wasn't right for Bond. :oops: :oops: :oops: ) and it would have been a matinee but I cannot remember the DATE. :roll: I want to say 19 November but I'm not 100% sure on that at all... :? I knew I was In Love from the moment I left the theatre because I was on an ENORMOUS HIGH... the movie - and Daniel in particular - blew me away.
:hyper: :D

No SP for me tonight either and work is STILL manic. Just found out that SP continues to be on this weekend in the SAME screen!!!! :cheer: So, Saturday it is then. :D I won't be able to go on Sunday as I am going to my brother's 50th birthday party. :)
SmittenDramaKitten

So now there is an 'embarrassment of riches'.... 8)

Not only is SP on in my village theatre but they also have moved it back into a BIGGER screen in the town centre! :o :lol: :twisted:

Because of this, I may return to the multiplex at the weekend after all... unless the weather is really good on Saturday and I can combine my cinema trip with a walk in the park. :)

It may all go 'tits up' once SW is out but I really think I can reach 'Sam's Goal' now...! :D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I've hit four, and as much as I think he looks very handsome and is dressed beautifully (compared to SF where his buzz cut was a bit of a buzzkill and his suits were a bit too tight), I just can't watch the story anymore! Eek. I am too bored and fall asleep in the second half (note that I'm not getting a lot of sleep these days either.). The first half kerps me alert, but then, I dion't know... I need romance, and there is none. And I want shirtless scenes, and there are none. I'd rather watch CR or SF. I'm glad I've seen Spectre, and I still give it a 7/10, but I doubt I'll watch it again. Maybe the BRay will have some good scenes.

But keep it up, SDK!!! It's our duty to support our hero.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am at 8 for the beauty he is in this movie and the way he IS Bond, but yeah, lots of times the realisation of missed opportunities hits me. Still, until its finally over, I might hit 10. :lol:

...and there is still a lot fo like, too.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

D_C, I agree. I saw it the first time in IMAX. NOTICEABLE difference than the standard theater.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I have never been in an Imax. :(

SmittenDramaKitten

I was thoroughly impressed with my IMAX visit in London and it was my first time too. 8) You needed a screen that big for 'Day of the Dead'... it was just fucking awesome on IMAX... 8) :twisted:

My SP standout moments are 'Day of the Dead', 'Rome', 'Plane/Car chase in Austria', 'White Tux/Hinx & Bond' and the final 'Blowing up MI6' scenes... :D
I do kind of relate to the feelings that boredom sets in during the second half, especially when Daniel is NOT on screen. He makes the movie come alive... :D

But I am NEVER fully bored because Daniel is not off screen for long. The time goes very fast every time I see it, as it does when I watch CR or SF...

Sf, I know how upset you are by the lack of naked Danny and it grates with me too. I bet you could ask Daniel or Sam WHY and they would just laugh and roll their eyes. Daniel getting his kit off is probably not an important plot point as far as they are concerned. They would be wrong about that.... I bet we're not the only ones who miss it...
:evil: :sigh:

My intention is to keep going back to see it every weekend now until it is removed from cinemas.... and when I find out when that day is, I'll sneak back on the Thursday or something for ONE MORE FIX. I hope the BR will be with us by the beginning of March... 8)