Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Weemags79
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:46 am
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland

Post by Weemags79 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:28 pm

cheryl1700 wrote:GG, mags, fancy sharing a tent?
starry is coming on the trip with ray, so they can be alone together.quote]

Thanks for the invite of sharing a tent Cheryl.

Sorry for not replying sooner. I've been on cloud 9 since Monday and I haven't stopped smiling since. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll have to pop into the naughty corner as I haven't told my parents about the news. *slaps wrist* :shock:

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Weemags79 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:GG, mags, fancy sharing a tent?
starry is coming on the trip with ray, so they can be alone together.quote]

Thanks for the invite of sharing a tent Cheryl.

Sorry for not replying sooner. I've been on cloud 9 since Monday and I haven't stopped smiling since. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll have to pop into the naughty corner as I haven't told my parents about the news. *slaps wrist* :shock:
What news?? Did I miss something??? :shock:

User avatar
cheryl1700
Posts: 9682
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by cheryl1700 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:44 pm

sf2la wrote:
Weemags79 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:GG, mags, fancy sharing a tent?
starry is coming on the trip with ray, so they can be alone together.quote]

Thanks for the invite of sharing a tent Cheryl.

Sorry for not replying sooner. I've been on cloud 9 since Monday and I haven't stopped smiling since. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll have to pop into the naughty corner as I haven't told my parents about the news. *slaps wrist* :shock:
What news?? Did I miss something??? :shock:
yes u did so did i, yep what news???
Image

User avatar
Weemags79
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:46 am
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland

Post by Weemags79 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:45 pm

sf2la wrote:
Weemags79 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:GG, mags, fancy sharing a tent?
starry is coming on the trip with ray, so they can be alone together.quote]

Thanks for the invite of sharing a tent Cheryl.

Sorry for not replying sooner. I've been on cloud 9 since Monday and I haven't stopped smiling since. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll have to pop into the naughty corner as I haven't told my parents about the news. *slaps wrist* :shock:
What news?? Did I miss something??? :shock:
Check out my blog. Going to see Take That my fav pop group in the whole wide world on Sunday in concert. :P

User avatar
cheryl1700
Posts: 9682
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by cheryl1700 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Weemags79 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Weemags79 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:GG, mags, fancy sharing a tent?
starry is coming on the trip with ray, so they can be alone together.quote]

Thanks for the invite of sharing a tent Cheryl.

Sorry for not replying sooner. I've been on cloud 9 since Monday and I haven't stopped smiling since. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll have to pop into the naughty corner as I haven't told my parents about the news. *slaps wrist* :shock:
What news?? Did I miss something??? :shock:
Check out my blog. Going to see Take That my fav pop group in the whole wide world on Sunday in concert. :P

eh i see, good for u, well done on getting the tickets.
Image

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:49 pm

cheryl1700 wrote:
Weemags79 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Weemags79 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:GG, mags, fancy sharing a tent?
starry is coming on the trip with ray, so they can be alone together.quote]

Thanks for the invite of sharing a tent Cheryl.

Sorry for not replying sooner. I've been on cloud 9 since Monday and I haven't stopped smiling since. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll have to pop into the naughty corner as I haven't told my parents about the news. *slaps wrist* :shock:
What news?? Did I miss something??? :shock:
Check out my blog. Going to see Take That my fav pop group in the whole wide world on Sunday in concert. :P
eh i see, good for u, well done on getting the tickets.
Concerts are so much fun. Good for you. Are you afraid to tell your parents?

User avatar
Weemags79
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:46 am
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland

Post by Weemags79 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:53 pm

sf2la wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
Weemags79 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Weemags79 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:GG, mags, fancy sharing a tent?
starry is coming on the trip with ray, so they can be alone together.quote]

Thanks for the invite of sharing a tent Cheryl.

Sorry for not replying sooner. I've been on cloud 9 since Monday and I haven't stopped smiling since. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll have to pop into the naughty corner as I haven't told my parents about the news. *slaps wrist* :shock:
What news?? Did I miss something??? :shock:
Check out my blog. Going to see Take That my fav pop group in the whole wide world on Sunday in concert. :P
eh i see, good for u, well done on getting the tickets.
Concert are so much fun. Good for you. Are you afraid to tell your parents?
Yeah kind off. Considering I paid face value for the tickets £190 for 2 tickets which I thought was a bit expensive but it all boils down too this how often to get the opportunity to go see my fav pop group in concert. :cheer:

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Weemags79 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
Weemags79 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Weemags79 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:GG, mags, fancy sharing a tent?
starry is coming on the trip with ray, so they can be alone together.quote]

Thanks for the invite of sharing a tent Cheryl.

Sorry for not replying sooner. I've been on cloud 9 since Monday and I haven't stopped smiling since. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll have to pop into the naughty corner as I haven't told my parents about the news. *slaps wrist* :shock:
What news?? Did I miss something??? :shock:
Check out my blog. Going to see Take That my fav pop group in the whole wide world on Sunday in concert. :P
eh i see, good for u, well done on getting the tickets.
Concert are so much fun. Good for you. Are you afraid to tell your parents?
Yeah kind off. Considering I paid face value for the tickets £190 for 2 tickets which I thought was a bit expensive but it all boils down too this how often to get the opportunity to go see my fav pop group in concert. :cheer:
Put a positive spin on it - "OMG, I was able to get the tickets for FACE value, not scalped!!!" Or just tell them they don't want to know how much you paid. That works too :wink:

User avatar
Weemags79
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:46 am
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland

Post by Weemags79 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Thanks girlies sorry I went off on a happy rant there and took over the thread. :roll:

User avatar
$abbatha
Posts: 2445
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:38 am
Location: Kamarland Beloved Kamarland

Post by $abbatha » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:38 am

Weemags79 wrote:Thanks girlies sorry I went off on a happy rant there and took over the thread. :roll:
As 80's daughter i can say you did right to get the ticket for Take That concert,i loves their song too,my fav is back for good ^^
Image

User avatar
khenton
Posts: 4989
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:33 pm
Location: California

Post by khenton » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:52 am

Here we go. Geeze am I glad I'm done!!!!! Now I can enjoy my field trip. Yeah!!!! with love :wink: k

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:01 am

Image

K, you hit it out of the ballpark!!! Wow! Very cool, IMO (I know I am not the Prof), but you got those glorious - cough - 80s down!

User avatar
khenton
Posts: 4989
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:33 pm
Location: California

Post by khenton » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:07 am

Thanks, pardner. Love baseball, am glad I can now just sit back and watch the rest of the class sweat. :wink: Remember Google is a student's best friend. K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46584
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:17 am

REALLY love this, K - looks exactly like I would imagine the pup to live...:thumbup:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:26 am

khenton wrote:Thanks, pardner. Love baseball, am glad I can now just sit back and watch the rest of the class sweat. :wink: Remember Google is a student's best friend. K
Where did you get those fonts?! Don't worry, I won't use them because you already did :x . Too school for cool.

Post Reply