Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:when is you assignemt due? my computer has been fighting with me.
Am I late?
Not yet - you have until next Friday................

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Finally after loosing the interent, photobucket fighting me tooth and nail, work overload, cheerleanding practice 6 hours a day and what not, I have my assignment.
I haven't even been able to get my things together for the field trip. :thud:
click to play
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Brilliant Tboss, well done with the workload u have got matie, loved the empty cupboard, and u remembered he played the guitar!! the big thumbs up :thumbup:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cheryl1700 wrote:Brilliant Tboss, well done with the workload u have got matie, loved the empty cupboard, and u remembered he played the guitar!! the big thumbs up :thumbup:
Cheryl I know you are one of my biggest fans, you are way to kind.
Hey, I couldn't leve out the love making on that awesome sofa eh?
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:Brilliant Tboss, well done with the workload u have got matie, loved the empty cupboard, and u remembered he played the guitar!! the big thumbs up :thumbup:
I knew sex would come into some where, very big sofa he's got there "cough" well done matie
(I'm sure danny boy wasnt a virgin for long)
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
I knew sex would come into some where, very big sofa he's got there "cough" well done matie
Big love making for our young pup learning his way in life.
(Prof No peekin gat this conversation)
Shhh, :whisper: Cheryl you know Prof thinks pups is a wholesome buy, but he has a big taste for shagging the birds eh?
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: Cheryl I know you are one of my biggest fans, you are way to kind.
Shhh, :whisper: Cheryl you know Prof thinks pups is a wholesome buy, but he has a big taste for shagging the birds eh?
Yep shhhhhh Well I dont think he went without for very long lets put it that way
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote: I knew sex would come into some where, very big sofa he's got there "cough" well done matie
Yep shhhhhh Well I dont think he went without for very long lets put it that way
I should of put some girly magazines in the bathroom, I am sure he took care of himself on some occasions. OMG, did I just say that?
I think I might go back and do that. :rotfl:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: Big love making for our young pup learning his way in life.
I should of put some girly magazines in the bathroom, I am sure he took care of himself on some occasions. OMG, did I just say that?
I thought of doing that, but thought no better not. My hubbie told me that if a man said he didnt.....take of himself at times....then he's a liar.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote: Yep shhhhhh Well I dont think he went without for very long lets put it that way
I thought of doing that, but thought no better not. My hubbie told me that if a man said he didnt.....take of himself at times....then he's a liar.
vedry well put Cheryl.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

thoss!!! Brilliant!! Very, very cool! I didn't know Photobucket could do that :shock:

Oh my, I am behind again and I don't have a clue on how to start! I haven't been busy goofing off either :( .

Great job, mate!

And yeah, ummm...from what I understand, j*rking off is every guy's favorite personal hobby and sport.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:thoss!!! Brilliant!! Very, very cool! I didn't know Photobucket could do that :shock:

Oh my, I am behind again and I don't have a clue on how to start! I haven't been busy goofing off either :( .

Great job, mate!

And yeah, ummm...from what I understand, j*rking off is every guy's favorite personal hobby and sport.
You know what I call it when a guy is standing in a electronics store staring at the 52 inch TV? Mental masterbating... :rotfl: they do that too you know :rotfl:
Thanks, with the internet messing with me at Phtobuck gave me a bit of trouble too, but I was able to push trough and get the task done.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Tboss - you are quite the techy lady! Love it!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:Tboss - you are quite the techy lady! Love it!
Now everytime oyu see a guy standing infrom of a TV in an electronics store you will think of what I said.
Here is an example of a happy man.
khenton

Post by khenton »

How irritating is this? Can't view it boss on the phone will have to wait until. Home. Drats. I am kicking the can down the street. :evil: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."