The D2D Gallery Has Been Reactivated

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

DanFan2

The D2D Gallery Has Been Reactivated

Post by DanFan2 »

In case you didn't read the latest post on the D2D home page, I wanted to mention that the D2D gallery has been reactivated, thanks to the help of Mariana, the webmistress of evagreenweb.com. :D It has been a horrendously long wait for the return of the gallery and I apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, I'm the technically-challenged co-owner, who couldn't figure out how to restore the gallery, and the IT co-owner (Ashlee), who understands the gallery's mechanics, has been offline for weeks. Our new host also dropped the ball in helping us restore the gallery. :( Anyway, I've posted some new pics from the recent photocalls and the Ian Fleming tribute at the gallery. Ashlee still needs to transfer the contents of the old gallery to this new one--which I pray happens soon. In the meantime, you can access the new pics at the gallery by going here: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/gallery/login.php. Please note that you must RE-REGISTER for gallery access, since this new one doesn't recognize registrations for the old gallery, unfortunately. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. :(

~ Wendy
Co-Administrator, The Daniel Craig Forum
Co-Owner, Dedicated to Daniel Fansite
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thanks for the update Wendy and for the great work you and the rest of the admin do with this page.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Ang

Post by Ang »

Thanks Wendy, Ashlee Mariana and any other unmentioned admin for all your work on this. I have a friend who manages a site and I know it can be a fraught business but the gallery is a brilliant resource. I have spent many happy hours trawling it!
catasa

Post by catasa »

Thanks. Just that I can register. But I never get a activation e-mail. When I ask for my password it says that e-mail is not found. When I try to register again my username is already taken or that e-mail address is already used.
/Åsa
I can make you a Daniel MySpace layout
^^^Image text: False Alarm by KT Tunstall^^^
tracey

Post by tracey »

catasa wrote:Thanks. Just that I can register. But I never get a activation e-mail. When I ask for my password it says that e-mail is not found. When I try to register again my username is already taken or that e-mail address is already used.
I am getting the same :(
Vesper - "I'm the money" James - "Every penny of it"
DanFan2

Post by DanFan2 »

catasa wrote:Thanks. Just that I can register. But I never get a activation e-mail. When I ask for my password it says that e-mail is not found. When I try to register again my username is already taken or that e-mail address is already used.
Åsa,

I'm not sure why you didn't receive the activation email. I just sent you a PM with a new gallery password. Please try logging into the gallery with that password and let me know if works.

Thanks.

~ Wendy
Co-Administrator, The Daniel Craig Forum
Co-Owner, Dedicated to Daniel Fansite
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Thanks... if you need the photos again, please say it
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
tracey

Post by tracey »

Yay, I'm in now :D
Vesper - "I'm the money" James - "Every penny of it"