The "Kissing" thread!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:I know that he has them, which amazes me is that being semi nude, stop to see it???
:lol: :lol:
They are just blinking above the trouser waistband :twisted: :twisted:
Girls, how much make me laugh, thank you because of it. :lol: :lol:

I have to exercise my imagination :shock: :lol:
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

Haha. A friend I made at camp had those dimples back there, and we could always tell, because she wore shorter shirts and all.. lol. We were like, "WATCH OUT.. YOUR DIMPLES ARE SHOWING" C: Dimples are so cute though. I was like, "Dayumm girl.. I haven't seen dimples like that since Daniel Craig!" And she thought he was pretty hot and was like, "He has dimples there!? Mmmmm." hahah :D
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

They are gorgeous dimples :lol:
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

That's such a rare quality to have. Not that many people have dimples on their backs. They're gorgeous though. :wink:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

How many back sides have you examined Gugita? Pray tell.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

For the dimple lovers
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

sharmaine wrote:How many back sides have you examined Gugita? Pray tell.
Well....................... :twisted:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

He has those lovely dimples because he has developed his sacrospinalis muscles (From Wikipedia: The Erector spinæ (or Sacrospinalis in older texts), a bundle of muscles and tendons, and its prolongations in the thoracic and cervical regions, lie in the groove on the side of the vertebral column.)
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

He has those lovely dimples because he has developed his sacrospinalis muscles (From Wikipedia: The Erector spinæ (or Sacrospinalis in older texts), a bundle of muscles and tendons, and its prolongations in the thoracic and cervical regions, lie in the groove on the side of the vertebral column.)
Could never have said it better myself - holy medical book batman! These words are sexy in and of themselves..... :wink: :shock: :twisted:

sacrospinalis
erector spinae
muscles and tendons
prolongations
thoracic
cervical
groove
vertebral column
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Cyanaurora wrote:He has those lovely dimples because he has developed his sacrospinalis muscles (From Wikipedia: The Erector spinæ (or Sacrospinalis in older texts), a bundle of muscles and tendons, and its prolongations in the thoracic and cervical regions, lie in the groove on the side of the vertebral column.)

:lol: :lol:
I die, the stomach hurts me of so much laughing. :lol: :lol:

In the last photo YES it can see them. Now I am another fan of his dimples!! :shock:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

sharmaine wrote:
Could never have said it better myself - holy medical book batman! These words are sexy in and of themselves..... :wink: :shock: :twisted:

sacrospinalis
erector spinae
muscles and tendons
prolongations
thoracic
cervical

Now try to make a rhyme with them, Sharmaine!
groove
vertebral column
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

You've got to be joking! :shock: :lol:

Only because I'm in a weird mood and Cyanaurora is daring me....

He has been working hard on his
erector spinae and sacrospinalis
No my dears, it's not what you think
There is nothing remotely phallic
Muscles and tendons prolongated
In the thoracic and cervical bottom
Causes the dimples anticipated
in the groove of the vertebral column.
Last edited by sharmaine on Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

sharmaine wrote:You've got to be joking! :shock: :lol:
'

I guess so, even with the rhyming dictionary, most of those words don't have pairs. Maybe a Haiku? :twisted:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Cyanaurora....you are so quick....you are not listed as being "ON' the forum at the moment - funny didn't see your name at the bottom.

I decided to try the challenge just as you were in turn replying to my post. Hope you like it....I copied it to the Dimples Thread.

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

sharmaine wrote:Cyanaurora....you are so quick....you are not listed as being "ON' the forum at the moment - funny didn't see your name at the bottom.

I decided to try the challenge just as you were in turn replying to my post. Hope you like it....I copied it to the Dimples Thread.
I am always here!