Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Thanks Dunda for the new pics. He looks freaking good Image
calypso

Post by calypso »

in age of camera phones and long lenses, nothing can be private, even day out. it cannot be relaxing knowing people snap pics of you. :roll:

so in the irony thanks for pics. :wink:
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Relations?
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

calypso wrote:in age of camera phones and long lenses, nothing can be private, even day out. it cannot be relaxing knowing people snap pics of you. :roll:

In a football stadium it's unavoidable that you're photgraphed or filmed - famous or not. And if you are famous and even sitting in a VIP area - well, it's not surprising that you are in the focus of paps. ;) I think visiting a football game is another thing than sitting in your garden at home...^^

Yeah, thanks for the pics - he's so relaxed! :D
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Linda

Post by Linda »

It does my heart good to see Daniel happy and healthy. Good for him. Glad to see him out with a family member. I love what he is waring, always so fashionable. I know the "younger" fans don't care for what he wares, but as an "older" fan, I love him the way he is.
:lol:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Dunda wrote:don't kow exactly whether we can call these pap-pics :wink:
I think we can. And if we can't, it's nevertheless nice to see him that happy :D.
Yes, whatever we call them, they are f***ing gorgeous. Thanks :D
Wow!Image

He totally looks "the business"! Love the one where he is pointing the finger and half-laughing.

Although it's his downtime and he's not "working" here, it is an extremely public event (Liverpool game! :roll: ) and so I guess they might not be totally considered "pap pics". Like the OAsys concert, he simply had to know he would be snapped up there in the director's box, which is where the cameras are usually trained to pick up any celebs attending games.

He just looks just so relaxed and not bothered about cameras. Wonderful to see him so well and happy.

Sats looks great - just normal and natural.....no WAG rubbish for this sensible girl. :wink:
calypso

Post by calypso »

007Mania wrote:
calypso wrote:in age of camera phones and long lenses, nothing can be private, even day out. it cannot be relaxing knowing people snap pics of you. :roll:

In a football stadium it's unavoidable that you're photgraphed or filmed - famous or not. And if you are famous and even sitting in a VIP area - well, it's not surprising that you are in the focus of paps. ;) I think visiting a football game is another thing than sitting in your garden at home...^^

yes if i went to sit in vip box, i would be on best behavior also. i would not find it relaxing but each to own yes?
ImageImage
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

calypso wrote:
007Mania wrote:

yes if i went to sit in vip box, i would be on best behavior also. i would not find it relaxing but each to own yes?
As much relaxed as one can while watching a game of your favourite team :lol: At least he doesn't seem to be tense... :P
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

007Mania wrote:
calypso wrote:
007Mania wrote: In a football stadium it's unavoidable that you're photgraphed or filmed - famous or not. And if you are famous and even sitting in a VIP area - well, it's not surprising that you are in the focus of paps. ;) I think visiting a football game is another thing than sitting in your garden at home...^^

As much relaxed as one can while watching a game of your favourite team :lol: At least he doesn't seem to be tense... :P
I wonder if Daniel will be like these men that his spirit and his sexual life goes to the compass of the tournament of football. I know something of the topic ...... Won Boca Juniors????? Happy me..... Lost Boca..... bad for me..... :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Thanks for these. Daniel looks delish. I love the ensemble that he has on, just perfect. Sats looks better from these views too. I love her sweater!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
calypso

Post by calypso »

Faustine wrote:
007Mania wrote:
calypso wrote: yes if i went to sit in vip box, i would be on best behavior also. i would not find it relaxing but each to own yes?
I wonder if Daniel will be like these men that his spirit and his sexual life goes to the compass of the tournament of football. I know something of the topic ...... Won Boca Juniors????? Happy me..... Lost Boca..... bad for me..... :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sats a Football Widow? I think she is already every weekend to TV matches and computer games. :lol:
ImageImage
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

calypso wrote:
Faustine wrote:
007Mania wrote: As much relaxed as one can while watching a game of your favourite team :lol: At least he doesn't seem to be tense... :P
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sats a Football Widow? I think she is already every weekend to TV matches and computer games. :lol:
Poor woman...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I forgot the computer games..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

007Mania wrote:
calypso wrote:
007Mania wrote: In a football stadium it's unavoidable that you're photgraphed or filmed - famous or not. And if you are famous and even sitting in a VIP area - well, it's not surprising that you are in the focus of paps. ;) I think visiting a football game is another thing than sitting in your garden at home...^^

okay. late, but i made it!!

Very gentlemen-like and English at such an event! (What a difference a USA football game is like with crazy painted fans.) He could have been watching flowers grow here!!! How boring they look. But damn if that smile doesn't melt Iceland faster!!! Funny how the girl is in most shots and the camera phone couldn't fit Sats in? hhhmm.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Is that his daughter in the new pics?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Aman wrote:Is that his daughter in the new pics?
No, we think it may be a niece
Crazy!