The Dimples Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I see the beginnings of a varicose vein on the left leg just below the knee! Yikes! He should have that taken care of before it gets bad.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

LOL....I would not dare ask our resident artist to do that - it's just not.....the right thing to do.....poor guy......NO, definitely no.

You realize that this shot is so large that you could probably view it from 20 feet now. :shock: which means I definitely cannot open this thread at work! :shock:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

sharmaine wrote:LOL....I would not dare ask our resident artist to do that - it's just not.....the right thing to do.....poor guy......NO, definitely no.

You realize that this shot is so large that you could probably view it from 20 feet now. :shock: which means I definitely cannot open this thread at work! :shock:
I started to view it with my 13 year old behind me, I scrolled past it very quickly.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

couldn't decide... 'naked' or 'dimples'. Dimples won, maybe naked for the frontal view!

Crazy!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:couldn't decide... 'naked' or 'dimples'. Dimples won, maybe naked for the frontal view!

his dimples... masterpiece!!!!! :shock:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Faustine wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:couldn't decide... 'naked' or 'dimples'. Dimples won, maybe naked for the frontal view!

Those apples :shock: :shock: :shock:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I give credit to all the actors and crew around him staying "professional" - but O.....M.....G - my eyes are glued to his nakedness and those luscious, round, want-to-give-them-a-squeeze-and-a-bite, set-me-off-like-a-house-on-fire glutteus maximus......(breathing in through clenched teeth)
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

sharmaine wrote:I give credit to all the actors and crew around him staying "professional" - but O.....M.....G - my eyes are glued to his nakedness and those luscious, round, want-to-give-them-a-squeeze-and-a-bite, set-me-off-like-a-house-on-fire glutteus maximus......(breathing in through clenched teeth)
:lol: :lol: :lol: wild girl!!!!!

I would do the same thing!!!! :twisted: :shock: :lol:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Faustine wrote:

Those apples :shock: :shock: :shock:
Imagine getting on hang on to those! :shock:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Cyanaurora,
I noticed the varicose vains in the movie LOVE IS THE DEVIL when he is peeing . I was hoping it was a body double but I knew it wasn't . Well I guess he can't be purfect . I can't believe I just typed that ... I didn't mean it ... honest ... my bad .

Those dimples are perky aren't they ?
sigl

Post by sigl »

I think those cheeks are perky!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I'm hesitating posting the frontal view, don't know how everyone might feel about it. Maybe a little over exposure?

Let me know.
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:Well I guess he can't be purfect . I can't believe I just typed that ... I didn't mean it ... honest ... my bad .
Girls, you are driving me mad :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally these idiots like the bummer of the craisisnotbond-page can say:
"YEP, this man called Dan, isn't that perfect, we have told you all the time, he isn't perfect. HE'S GOT A VARICOSITY"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:I'm hesitating posting the frontal view, don't know how everyone might feel about it. Maybe a little over exposure?

Let me know.
Elain_Figgis, don't post the frontal view, there will be no good.
Look what had happened to my hosted pic on photobucket.com

But this is ok! I should have given this some thoughts before hosting and posting it. But his butt was to alluring :oops:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:I'm hesitating posting the frontal view, don't know how everyone might feel about it. Maybe a little over exposure?

Let me know.
Elain_Figgis, don't post the frontal view, there will be no good.
But this is ok! I should have given this some thoughts before hosting and posting it. But his butt was to alluring :oops:
It's the same size at the dimples view, good resolution. It's just got ALOT of detail.
Crazy!