Paris premiere of Dragon Tattoo 3rd Jan 2012

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:
caramel wrote:
calypso wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ds-newsxml

Perhaps Craig chose to footwear for an easy sprint back to the hotel; after arriving in Paris with Rachel Weisz earlier today ahead of the red carpet event.
:rotfl: Thats the reason he stepped out in his Nikes - to sprint back to his room.

But honestly you guys - I am more than FINE the way he looks . He has a bit of MB in that cardi; love the blue shirt and tie and the overcoat. Nikes go with the jeans he is wearing - Paris is all about style and he has it.
Great to see DF on the carpet with them.

Anyways great surprise to have the Paris premiere pics :D
caramel's drinking the Kool Aid this evening! :wink:
and me i on new pain killers so i have energy much :lol:
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

calypso wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
caramel wrote: :rotfl: Thats the reason he stepped out in his Nikes - to sprint back to his room.

But honestly you guys - I am more than FINE the way he looks . He has a bit of MB in that cardi; love the blue shirt and tie and the overcoat. Nikes go with the jeans he is wearing - Paris is all about style and he has it.

His look still makes me feel still sick though, I don't know what's wrong with me, I feel so offended by it: Image Only the thought of hot DC/RW newlywed sex back at the hotel cheers me.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:
calypso wrote:
bumblebee wrote: caramel's drinking the Kool Aid this evening! :wink:
His look still makes me feel still sick though, I don't know what's wrong with me, I feel so offended by it: Image Only the thought of hot DC/RW newlywed sex back at the hotel cheers me.
I am on heavy meds this afternoon, my stomach condition acting up, maybe that is why I am not ranting with you Mrs. B. about the way he is dressed. I just don't have the energy. But the thoguht of Boom tiddy boom, maybe he had to dress in a hurry and grabbed what was handy. He might be wearing her panitie. Think about that. Now who is drinking the cool aid
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Great pictures.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
calypso

Post by calypso »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
calypso wrote: and me i on new pain killers so i have energy much :lol:
I am on heavy meds this afternoon, my stomach condition acting up, maybe that is why I am not ranting with you Mrs. B. about the way he is dressed. I just don't have the energy. But the thoguht of Boom tiddy boom, maybe he had to dress in a hurry and grabbed what was handy. He might be wearing her panitie. Think about that. Now who is drinking the cool aid
my gods BB, you throw up more now yes?:lol:

room service boom tittty :lol:

poor tboss :( :comfort:
ImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

calypso wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
bumblebee wrote: His look still makes me feel still sick though, I don't know what's wrong with me, I feel so offended by it: Image Only the thought of hot DC/RW newlywed sex back at the hotel cheers me.

room service boom tittty
With Rachel's peachy arse (quoting Bee) I can only think of the sex scenes in GDT with him grabbing LS's butt.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

calypso wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
bumblebee wrote: His look still makes me feel still sick though, I don't know what's wrong with me, I feel so offended by it: Image Only the thought of hot DC/RW newlywed sex back at the hotel cheers me.

tboss- feel better soon sweety so we can have a mutual bitch about his look!
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:
calypso wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: I am on heavy meds this afternoon, my stomach condition acting up, maybe that is why I am not ranting with you Mrs. B. about the way he is dressed. I just don't have the energy. But the thoguht of Boom tiddy boom, maybe he had to dress in a hurry and grabbed what was handy. He might be wearing her panitie. Think about that. Now who is drinking the cool aid

gracias tboss now i think of him wearing red thong.
ImageImage
khenton

Post by khenton »

caramel wrote:

Perhaps Craig chose to footwear for an easy sprint back to the hotel; after arriving in Paris with Rachel Weisz earlier today ahead of the red carpet event.
:rotfl: Thats the reason he stepped out in his Nikes - to sprint back to his room.

:stick_iagree: right with you Carmel and Laurie--the shoes rock!! :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

calypso wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
calypso wrote: my gods BB, you throw up more now yes?:lol:

gracias tboss now i think of him wearing red thong.
Doesn't matter how sick I am, sex is always on my mind.
tampa

Post by tampa »

bumblebee wrote:
caramel wrote:

Shoes are all kinds of wrong for the Paris premier. He was in a proper suit for both the London and NY premiers. Why not Paris. He dressed well for all the C & A premiers. He wore a suit to the Colbert show for 5 minutes, than showed up in the icky blue jean jacket for the full hour Charlie Rose show when all the other men were well dressed. He is just so inconsistent. Sometimes well dressed, sometimes really inappropriate, like the Indie Awards in London. I think he thinks he is 18 sometimes. It's like he is rebelling against something. I wish Rachel, who is always appropriately dressed, could talk to him. He use to be consistently well dressed. No more. And yes, the hair has grown out a bit, but they'll scalp him again when he gets back to Bond. :(
calypso

Post by calypso »

Daniel Craig leaving the Four Seasons Hotel during promotion for 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' in Paris, France.

ImageImage
sasha

Post by sasha »

WOW, WOW, WOW! What's going on? :shock: :shock: It's impossible to leave the comp for ten minutes today!
Didn't DC got his luggage? I can see what he aims for with this look, but it just doesn't feels right. I want elegant DC back.
caramel

Post by caramel »

What wrong with you people?! :spank:
That man looks delicious. No words. :lol:
sasha

Post by sasha »

caramel wrote:What wrong with you people?! :spank:
That man looks delicious. No words. :lol:
It's true no words can describe this mish mash. :lol: :lol:
But it's crazy enough to be "cool". :lol: :lol: