SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:No, if I remember right, this was from the time, when Daniel was still in London.
That's right it was the stunt guys.
:brood: Hmmmm........that's a shame....kinda thought it was too good to be true! :roll: :cry:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

JEC57 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:No, if I remember right, this was from the time, when Daniel was still in London.
That's right it was the stunt guys.
:brood: Hmmmm........that's a shame....kinda thought it was too good to be true! :roll: :cry:
It was blasted all over the net when it first came out. It was all over Turkish TV and newspapers 'cos this young lad managed to get on set and film.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote: That's right it was the stunt guys.
It was blasted all over the net when it first came out. It was all over Turkish TV and newspapers 'cos this young lad managed to get on set and film.
:oops: I dunno SG, I must be getting old!! Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: at the smiley.

I wished stuff at work would find its way into my brains as easy and as sticky as all the Daniel stuff does. I probably have to tell it, where the priorities are - and that is earning money and be good at the job. :evil:

Unfortunately Daniel tidbits make no money for us. A shame and what a waste of knowledge. But its fun to know all the same :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

That goes for me too! :lol:
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

When asked, if he is seductive, she gets really serious and says, that yes VERY and that she understands his sucess with the females, if only they knew about his incredible sense of humor and how he is such a magnifique human being. A great pleasure to work with him
*sigh* Image
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

A couple of behind the scenes photos from the tube incident in SKYFALL.

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Still a bit nervous about this tube train scene.

7/7 is etched onto the recent memory of London and if this is done insensitively it will garner bad press for the film from some quarters.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Oh, those behind the scenes shots...as nice as they may be, they somehow spoil the illusion that makes watching Bond films so much fun (and most other films, for that matter)...shouldn't have taken a look at them...
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I know we've seen this as a standee. This is the poster version.

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/skyfall ... in-skyfall
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I would like this as a standee better then the standing one. Sorry Dunda :lol: I REALLY love this one and actually MIGHT be tempted to put it up into my Daniel free flat
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:I would like this as a standee better then the standing one. Sorry Dunda :lol: I REALLY love this one and actually MIGHT be tempted to put it up into my Daniel free flat
no problem with that :lol:

I would like to have this one too and just by my bed :twisted: but I guess hubby wouldn't be as cool with that as with the one in the living room :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I would like this as a standee better then the standing one. Sorry Dunda :lol: I REALLY love this one and actually MIGHT be tempted to put it up into my Daniel free flat
no problem with that :lol:

I would like to have this one too and just by my bed :twisted: but I guess hubby wouldn't be as cool with that as with the one in the living room :lol: :lol:
This MIGHT be a bit of a problem, yes :lol: Maybe switch it with the other one.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I wished, they would use it as part of the final poster. They tend to screw up with these and I am already scared, what they will come up with.