The "Kissing" thread!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

put that in the Ray thread!!!! Mamma mia indeed......

Ray misses Laura now.

StarryDannyFan xx
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I think he got water up his nose when she dunked him :D
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Was I the only one bugged when her dress slips down and she pushes it back up ? That seemed odd and out of place to me every time I see it . Your making out with Bond ... who cares if your dress is falling off . It ends up off anyway .
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

laredo wrote:Was I the only one bugged when her dress slips down and she pushes it back up ? That seemed odd and out of place to me every time I see it . Your making out with Bond ... who cares if your dress is falling off . It ends up off anyway .
I'm with you on this! I just watched the beginning of CR before getting down to a days work and once again, Solange covers up???
Crazy!
sigl

Post by sigl »

Hey, Faustine, where did all those pictures in the water come from?? Those scenes weren't in the movie, although I really wish they would have been in there!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Love the water pics :D
redluna

Post by redluna »

sigl wrote:Hey, Faustine, where did all those pictures in the water come from?? Those scenes weren't in the movie, although I really wish they would have been in there!
Hopefully somewhere along the way a directors cut of CR will be released :?: :?: :?:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

sigl wrote:Hey, Faustine, where did all those pictures in the water come from?? Those scenes weren't in the movie, although I really wish they would have been in there!

I found them in several sites where there are photos of CR's filming, took this sequence of Eve Green's web. It´s true, the scene is cut, as this other one of the movement of wounded Bond.

It´s a shame that they have extracted justly this scene
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
laredo wrote:Was I the only one bugged when her dress slips down and she pushes it back up ? That seemed odd and out of place to me every time I see it . Your making out with Bond ... who cares if your dress is falling off . It ends up off anyway .
I'm with you on this! I just watched the beginning of CR before getting down to a days work and once again, Solange covers up???
Hm - I always felt she was a bit mad at that moment, that he left her so sudden to make that phone call and covers herself out of frustatration.
Makes sense to me, because who needs champagne and caviar, when that man is just laying so comfortably on top of you? :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:Image
the pics from that session ... hmmm ...
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Oh Saint saint saint God .... it looks like he's sucking on her neck ..... :shock: :lol:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:
Oh Saint saint saint God .... it looks like he's sucking on her neck ..... :shock: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking