Daniel hosts SNL

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh ok, I understand.The right maybe on your side, but that won't help you, if he beats you up or some such. Sometimes, we have to let go. I wish you luck with the new app. Maybe its for the better anyway. It sometimes is...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Oh ok, I understand.The right maybe on your side, but that won't help you, if he beats you up or some such. Sometimes, we have to let go. I wish you luck with the new app. Maybe its for the better anyway. It sometimes is...
Yeah, I agree with GG, but I am so sorry that he's making you have to move. Some people are so rude. How did they get that way?! Your safety is the most important thing though. I hope you find an even better place.
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Oh ok, I understand.The right maybe on your side, but that won't help you, if he beats you up or some such. Sometimes, we have to let go. I wish you luck with the new app. Maybe its for the better anyway. It sometimes is...
Yeah, I agree with GG, but I am so sorry that he's making you have to move. Some people are so rude. How did they get that way?! Your safety is the most important thing though. I hope you find an even better place.
Yes, May. Take care and like you say, it's better to move to a safer apt than being around unsavory chars.
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Thank you for your support and wish me luck. I already wisited two new appartments. I liked the first one and I hope the renter gives me the appartment. :)
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Maybelline wrote:Thank you for your support and wish me luck. I already wisited two new appartments. I liked the first one and I hope the renter gives me the appartment. :)
Hope all goes well May, people like that will eventually meet up with someone even worse than them and become a cropper. Hold your head up high and keep on track.

Luv
JES
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Thank you Jes

Back to the topic: I watched the first half hour and unfortunately the sketches aren't even close to the level of the Elaine Figgis skit. :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to Alex

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A

archangel007

Re: Daniel hosts SNL

Post by archangel007 »

Hey guys I just found the snl episode

https://archive.org/details/saturday-ni ... craig-muse
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I hope he doesnt do it again. Wasnt that great
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..