Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Renske

Post by Renske »

you see dresses like that during a lot of hollywood/celebtrity events. I like the dress, and if I had a body like her's, I would be wearing it too. Nothing wrong with that. But I don't like the colour either. It should have been black.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

My favourite of her choices by far....very elegant and sexy....
she had a lovely tan....gorgeous in this photo.
Natural make up - not too overdone....soft natural plum lips....perfect!

I also loved the Sydney premiere kimono dress,
but I only saw the back, not the front. Sexy with her hair down.

magch

Post by magch »

Renske wrote:you see dresses like that during a lot of hollywood/celebtrity events. I like the dress, and if I had a body like her's, I would be wearing it too. Nothing wrong with that. But I don't like the colour either. It should have been black.
Totally agree. What's the big deal about the cleavage of the green dress? I have seen much more revealing dresses in these award shows. Anyway, I am sure Daniel liked it. :wink: :lol:
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

sharmaine wrote:Image

My favourite of her choices by far....very elegant and sexy....
she had a lovely tan....gorgeous in this photo.
Natural make up - not too overdone....soft natural plum lips....perfect!

This dress looks much better. :D
sigl

Post by sigl »

Actually, I like the pants and short vest thingy that she's wearing in one of the pictures up above. I think she looks great in that.
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I think she loves this type of dress with the very low V.....it's pretty consistent.

Typical of an "Aries/Dragon" - strong-willed, confident, aggressive and stubborn - not shy of but not necessarily seeking public attention. Most dragons I know are pretty confrontational too....."my way or the highway" The colour red is one of happiness but also of boldness. Wearing this colour is not meant for wallflowers that's for sure....it is meant to get attention. Who is the star here?
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

zonzi wrote:
sharmaine wrote:

yep, she's so gorgeous here
Satsuki is one of those people who look sooooo gorgeous when she wants to look gorgeous. Sometimes...... :roll: she doesn't look so pretty.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

cornell01.....I agree, I did see the same clip and the dress is a light silky number and looks really comfortable. I'm assuming that it was very hot in Cannes at the time (which makes me wonder whether Daniel is excessively warm in his choice - still looks hot....maybe too hot? :wink: ) She has great tanned legs, perhaps a better heeled strappy shoe would have been more appropriate than this sandal type.

Anyway....being the girlfriend of a superstar, her style will always be considered just as much as his. Can't help it, she shares his mantle. It's a learning curve I suppose. After one sees still shots of themselves, they would know what works best for them over time....no? We are nowhere near as cutting as the fashion police in the mainstream media, believe me.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

I also have seen the clip... it continues seeming to me that she is dressed for the beach.

On Satsuki's beauty it turns out to me difficult to speak, she me resembles very much my sister when she had about 20 year old. She is beautiful, but except in scanty occasions I do not like his dresses for anything. And the makeup.... My God!!!!!!

And Daniel insists with these awful grey suits that age it, does not seem to me to be elegant for anything. The beard worsens the bread
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
magch

Post by magch »

Faustine wrote:On Satsuki's beauty it turns out to me difficult to speak, she me resembles very much my sister when she had about 20 year old.
Faustine, does that mean Satsuki has resemblance to you too since she resembles your sister? :lol:
sharmaine wrote:Anyway....being the girlfriend of a superstar, her style will always be considered just as much as his. Can't help it, she shares his mantle. It's a learning curve I suppose. After one sees still shots of themselves, they would know what works best for them over time....no? We are nowhere near as cutting as the fashion police in the mainstream media, believe me.
I am not sure about that. I tend to think unless the superstar's partner is also a star (for example, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie), the mainstream media don't really pay that much attention to them. Otherwise I would be hearing about the wives of Matt Damon, Clive Owen, etc. all the time. Fans and tabloids do talk about superstars' wives/partners but I don't think mainstream media really care (and they better not!)
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

magch wrote:
Faustine wrote:On Satsuki's beauty it turns out to me difficult to speak, she me resembles very much my sister when she had about 20 year old.
Faustine, does that mean Satsuki has resemblance to you too since she resembles your sister? :lol:
sharmaine wrote:Anyway....being the girlfriend of a superstar, her style will always be considered just as much as his. Can't help it, she shares his mantle. It's a learning curve I suppose. After one sees still shots of themselves, they would know what works best for them over time....no? We are nowhere near as cutting as the fashion police in the mainstream media, believe me.
I am not sure about that. I tend to think unless the superstar's partner is also a star (for example, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie), the mainstream media don't really pay that much attention to them. Otherwise I would be hearing about the wives of Matt Damon, Clive Owen, etc. all the time. Fans and tabloids do talk about superstars' wives/partners but I don't think mainstream media really care (and they better not!)
Yeap, she´s dead in 2000 (don´t worry, please)... for this is complicated talk about this. Yes, remember my sister too much (it´s a good memory) :)

When I read Sharmaine's post I thought immediately about Damon´s wife, she is Argentine, is agreeable and common and the best thing did not start dressing like "Matt Damon´wife". She like me very much (not this way his husband whom I detest passionately).

Clive Owen´s wife is a another perfect example, dresses very well, chord to her age and to her beauty and does not give the impression of being a thing hunging on the arm of him.

Already I have said it before: Owen, Damon and others actors seem to me to be intelligent at the moment of managing with press... the ire sooner or later it is a dangerous boomerang
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
magch

Post by magch »

Faustine wrote:
magch wrote:
Yeap, she´s dead in 2000 (don´t worry, please)... for this is complicated talk about this. Yes, remember my sister too much (it´s a good memory) :)

When I read Sharmaine's post I thought immediately about Damon´s wife, she is Argentine, is agreeable and common and the best thing did not start dressing like "Matt Damon´wife". She like me very much (not this way his husband whom I detest passionately).

Clive Owen´s wife is a another perfect example, dresses very well, chord to her age and to her beauty and does not give the impression of being a thing hunging on the arm of him.

Already I have said it before: Owen, Damon and others actors seem to me to be intelligent at the moment of managing with press... the ire sooner or later it is a dangerous boomerang
Faustine. I am so sorry about that.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

magch wrote:
Faustine wrote:
magch wrote: Faustine, does that mean Satsuki has resemblance to you too since she resembles your sister? :lol:

Faustine. I am so sorry about that.
Don´t worry dear, don´t worry. The silence in not the awnser anymore :wink:

6. Say what I’m thinking
sigl

Post by sigl »

Faus, I'm also sorry about your sister. I have 3 sisters and am very close to them....can't imagine my life without them.

The Cannes dress is one of my least favorite of Satsuki's dresses. Part of it is the color. To me, it's very bland, but I'm definitely a woman who LOVES brilliant color. The red dress at the beginning of this page is gorgeous to me. Anyway, when she wears this beige color, in pictures, it looks close to her skin color and she looks somewhat washed out to me....all one color except for her hair. It's nice to know that it fluttered and flowed because in this picture it just looks clingy. I agree with Sharmaine about the shoes too. A change there might help.

I also think it must be a learning process. I'm really glad I haven't had my pictures in the press in some of the things I've worn! Since I've been single, it's even harder because I don't have anyone to give me an opinion before I walk out the door. I'm sure that I sometimes miss the mark by a looooong way! :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :oops: :oops:
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

sigl wrote:Faus, I'm also sorry about your sister. I have 3 sisters and am very close to them....can't imagine my life without them.

The Cannes dress is one of my least favorite of Satsuki's dresses. Part of it is the color. To me, it's very bland, but I'm definitely a woman who LOVES brilliant color. The red dress at the beginning of this page is gorgeous to me. Anyway, when she wears this beige color, in pictures, it looks close to her skin color and she looks somewhat washed out to me....all one color except for her hair. It's nice to know that it fluttered and flowed because in this picture it just looks clingy. I agree with Sharmaine about the shoes too. A change there might help.

I also think it must be a learning process. I'm really glad I haven't had my pictures in the press in some of the things I've worn! Since I've been single, it's even harder because I don't have anyone to give me an opinion before I walk out the door. I'm sure that I sometimes miss the mark by a looooong way! :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :oops: :oops:
Thank you for your words, she had my age when she died and was terrible, but somehow I made natural speak about her in past that I did not realize that here nobody knew of his death. I do not speak much of her and it are not well. And Satsuki in certain photos is her alive portrait.

They are aesthetic tastes, nothing more, I will say nothing of her as person, I am not interested in it, Daniel's personal life I am not interested in commenting on it, though I have formed opinion, which does not coincide with the ideas of the forum at all.
It is true that this color feels her so well, but continues without I liking the way that she has of dressing and to make up, I sense beforehand too much fashionable adviser behind pressing.

And Daniel and these gray suits, nobody is going to convince me that he is elegant with these clothes, always it seems to me that still has small. It is not that I do not like Daniel in suit, in the photos that put redluna he is splendide, which I cannot stand is the putting in Lord Asriel's pose and that being elegant remain old

6. Say what I’m thinking