Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That was a very touching gesture.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:Never noticed the hands before, thanks JEC and Cheryl - a real gem. They had some fun times, even in that hideous curtain dress.
I remember your "curtain" reaction to the dress. :lol:

The main problem for me with it was that it swamped her tiny frame, it was just too fussy. She always looked best in things which fitted her closely and with a minimum of embellishment.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I can't find the posts, but there was mention recently about the appearance in Moscow for CR and some liked the flowing red gown Sats was wearing.

If I recall right, everyone (me included) thought there was only one photo from that event.

Well.....while trawling around in dark corners looking for other things on my Daniel hard-drive today, look what I found!! :mrgreen:

(....and the bucket is back up working again :wink: )

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

the first one is lovely, who's a happy bear then!!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thanks, JEC. It's always fun to see new photos! Is it just me, but her face in the second one looks so much like Michael Jackson's! Well, he looked like a woman.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:Thanks, JEC. It's always fun to see new photos! Is it just me, but her face in the second one looks so much like Michael Jackson's! Well, he looked like a woman.
:shock: Apologies to any MJ fans, but imo physically he was macabre.

Even on her worst day I don't think Sats could compare....unless it was in the eyes of one of the JJ crowd where she looked (apparently) like a monkey to them. :roll:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I think sats was an everyday beauty to me, anyways, very fit physically, lovely complexion without hardly any makeup. I couldnt imagine Daniel being a patient person, waiting for a woman to get ready, I think he would be the type to say, I'm going down in the bar for a drink, meet me down there when your ready.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I saw her up close in the theater and she looked lovely, but just like Daniel, if she looks bad, she looks pretty bad. Both have faces, that really lighten up with smiles and then, they are hard to beat. BTW - this dress is not on my fav list.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:I saw her up close in the theater and she looked lovely, but just like Daniel, if she looks bad, she looks pretty bad. Both have faces, that really lighten up with smiles and then, they are hard to beat. BTW - this dress is not on my fav list.
Like this? :wink:

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

That is the cutest picture. If daniel looked like me like that, i would snog him senseless, he wouldnt know wot hit him ha ha :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, like this.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

See, now I think he would have all the patience in the world waiting for a woman to get ready. He's pretty vain himself, and he's been brought up and around all women.

This was in Glamour, yesterday, I think it was.. I think he absolutely rocks that slicked back hair and mustache.

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/celebr ... -number=18

Last edited by sf2la on Fri May 18, 2012 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Only 44 celebrity broken engagements? :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:Only 44 celebrity broken engagements? :wink: k
LOLOLOL!!!! Really, is that all? :lol:
khenton

Post by khenton »

sf2la wrote:
khenton wrote:Only 44 celebrity broken engagements? :wink: k
LOLOLOL!!!! Really, is that all? :lol:
:oops: Can't help myself sometimes these articles are really unintentionally very funny. :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."