The "back-thread"

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

One good reason to keep coming back to this site is photos like these that tear me in half between exquisite ecstasy and depression!
Mimi_kitty wrote:Image

:oops: :oops: This pic makes me crazy >__<
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

True - the imagination of your hand on his back, the neck vein, the pout, that´s about to kiss, the arm veins, a bit wet, too...ready for the nc, BB? :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:True - the imagination of your hand on his back, the neck vein, the pout, that´s about to kiss, the arm...ready for the nc, BB? :twisted:
It's his absolute focus - gorgeous as he is, he makes it all about her...Image (now the depression side kicks in). I'm going shopping.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:True - the imagination of your hand on his back, the neck vein, the pout, that´s about to kiss, the arm...ready for the nc, BB? :twisted:
It's his absolute focus - gorgeous as he is, he makes it all about her...Image (now the depression side kicks in). I'm going shopping.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good luck..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

This is just so...:twisted: :shock:. It's so great to see those two together in that way!. I'm letting my imagination take control...:twisted:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

HOT, HOT, HOT :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
A silly aside, I want to know what his Hospital bracelet says? Anybody up to the challenge of getting an in focus close up of it?
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

bumblebee wrote:One good reason to keep coming back to this site is photos like these that tear me in half between exquisite ecstasy and depression!

BB - you sum it up perfectly (sadly!!!).

bumblebee wrote:

And GG - we'll all be in NC if you carry on with your description :wink:
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

calypso wrote:Image
A very, very beautiful back :D.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

calypso wrote:Image
WOw haven't looked at this picture for a wihle...he looks sooo goOODDD here lol :roll:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I would think, you guys could make good use of this pfa :twisted:

poppy

Post by poppy »

very nice indeed :D

i was just watching enduring love and his jeans don't fit him quite as well as they do in these pics....
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"