THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:SF I think they have both been heavily sprayed with tan. or photoshopped. But on the smoking coming out of daniel's mouth pic.
You can see where some one has rubbed it on his face, and near his ear is white skin, they missed it. Something that us girls on the site, would never do, we never miss a cm. of his skin. We would do the job proper!
:rotfl: if that isn't the truth! I'd demand a full-body (i.e. nekked) spray down. I'd even go the extra mile and rub it in.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

sf2la wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:SF I think they have both been heavily sprayed with tan. or photoshopped. But on the smoking coming out of daniel's mouth pic.
You can see where some one has rubbed it on his face, and near his ear is white skin, they missed it. Something that us girls on the site, would never do, we never miss a cm. of his skin. We would do the job proper!
:rotfl: if that isn't the truth! I'd demand a full-body (i.e. nekked) spray down. I'd even go the extra mile and rub it in.
:stick_iagree: Oh what a thought!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

SF can u imagine the sight, of daniel in those little see thru knickers that u have to wear. I would have to keep excusing myself every couple of minutes, to calm down in the other room. Whoa HOT flushes Can u manage going on your knees to do his feet, and looking up, frigging hell!!!:lol:
calypso

Post by calypso »

cheryl1700 wrote:SF can u imagine the sight, of daniel in those little see thru knickers that u have to wear. I would have to keep excusing myself every couple of minutes, to calm down in the other room. Whoa HOT flushes Can u manage going on your knees to do his feet, and looking up, frigging hell!!!:lol:
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

calypso wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:SF can u imagine the sight, of daniel in those little see thru knickers that u have to wear. I would have to keep excusing myself every couple of minutes, to calm down in the other room. Whoa HOT flushes Can u manage going on your knees to do his feet, and looking up, frigging hell!!!:lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
calypso wrote:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh you guys :rotfl:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

EW Holiday Preview: Why Dragon Tattoo Won't Get Oscar Love, Williams on the Soul of Monroe, Renner's Career Lesson

AwardsBox OfficeReviewsInterviewsFestivals..«
Soderbergh's Haywire: Review, Q & AEastwood, DiCaprio, Hammer Talk J. EdgarScorsese Talks 3-D Hugo with AndersonAFM News EXCLUSIVE: Keira Knightley To Star ...AFM News EXCLUSIVE: Jessica Chastain To Star ...Worst AFM Pitch: Chaplin in 3-DEastwood's J. Edgar: Review and Round-UpPixar Launches Legacy Start-Up, Air Mater ...Berneys Leave FilmDistrict, Now What?Oscar Talk: DiCaprio vs. ClooneyBond Expert Deciphers Skyfall and CraigAdventures of Tintin to Close AFI FEST» 0
print
subscribe
sponsored by EW Holiday Preview: Why Dragon Tattoo Won't Get Oscar Love, Williams on the Soul of Monroe, Renner's Career Lesson
Blogs. by Sophia Savage | November 11, 2011 | 0 Comments .

"Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol," "Young Adult," "My Week with Marilyn," "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" Entertainment Weekly's Holiday Preview lands on news stands November 11. Here are some highlights, from why the Academy won't like "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" to Charlize Theron on mean-spiritedness and Michelle Williams on what she was after when she prepped to play Marilyn Monroe.

Steven Zaillian, screenwriter and exec producer of "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo": “It’s dark, it’s scary, it’s dramatic, it’s suspenseful...It’s a David Fincher film. We all know what that is.” Why won't it get Oscar love? “There’s too much anal rape.”

Has Rooney Mara seen her performance as Lisbeth Salander? “I keep turning [Fincher's offers to see the film] down. I’m just not ready to watch. I don’t think I’m really going to enjoy the experience.”

http://blogs.indiewire.com/thompsononho ... um=twitter
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Vanity Fair article about Fincher

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sasha

Post by sasha »

Thanks Dunda! I liked this article very much, it written so well, with such warmth and respect. (Doesn't hurt having one's profile written by an Oscar winner writer, though :lol: )
caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote:Vanity Fair article about Fincher
Thx Dunda.
Seems like such a solid guy. What a strong personality to be not to unduly worry over things going bad.

I liked the whole thing particularly the part where these actors have 2 personalities, rumored one and the truth...
I guess being in that world they know never to just go by what you hear about an actor before you hire them for a role instead learn the truth about them in the process of working with them.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:
Dunda wrote:Vanity Fair article about Fincher
Thx Dunda.
Seems like such a solid guy. What a strong personality to be not to unduly worry over things going bad.

I liked the whole thing particularly the part where these actors have 2 personalities, rumored one and the truth...
I guess being in that world they know never to just go by what you hear about an actor before you hire them for a role instead learn the truth about them in the process of working with them.
To this day, Daniels co-stars are surprised, that he is not the serious, moody guy but au coontraire . the entertaining, funny one. Last on the list was Nick Frost, who found him a real giggler. One would imagine, that within the industry, they knew better by now.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.