Being Vurnerable/Childlike

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Lu wrote:Would this go here? Sorry if a repeat. Sorry also for the page line, it's scanned from a big book.

What I would do if I found this man sleeping on my sofa like that.Image
Lu

Post by Lu »

gugita14 wrote:
Lu wrote:Would this go here? Sorry if a repeat. Sorry also for the page line, it's scanned from a big book.

Mmmm....yeah...my eyes are drawn always to his handsome little package there...
My books!

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Lu wrote:
gugita14 wrote:

What are you talking about, I would have just drawn on his face with a permanent marker. :lol: Lol. I'm only teasing. But seriously, I would lay down next to him and just stare at him forever and ever. :D
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

gugita14 wrote:
Lu wrote:
gugita14 wrote: What I would do if I found this man sleeping on my sofa like that.Image
What are you talking about, I would have just drawn on his face with a permanent marker. :lol: Lol. I'm only teasing. But seriously, I would lay down next to him and just stare at him forever and ever. :D
I'm with you Gugita, sometimes we need romanticism :D :lol:
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

zonzi wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
Lu wrote: Mmmm....yeah...my eyes are drawn always to his handsome little package there...

And now's the time for that. :wink: :P
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

gugita14 wrote:
zonzi wrote:
gugita14 wrote: What are you talking about, I would have just drawn on his face with a permanent marker. :lol: Lol. I'm only teasing. But seriously, I would lay down next to him and just stare at him forever and ever. :D

ROMANTICISM?????!!!! Oh Boy :roll: :roll:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Faustine wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
zonzi wrote: I'm with you Gugita, sometimes we need romanticism :D :lol:

No I'm only kidding around. :D :P
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

gugita14 wrote:
Faustine wrote:
gugita14 wrote:.

well, Faustine, you should know I dislike people talking about sex 24 / 7 .... doing the same thing over and over and over ... is a bit boring, don't you think ? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
Faustine wrote: ROMANTICISM?????!!!! Oh Boy :roll: :roll:
well, Faustine, you should know I dislike people talking about sex 24 / 7 .... doing the same thing over and over and over ... is a bit boring, don't you think ? :roll: :roll: :roll:
For me there is something much worse that only to speak about sex 24/7.... to speak about romanticism .... it is much worse!!!

And I add something: sometimes a photo can wake up feelings and thoughts different from lust or romantic love.

Often happens to me that I see photos and read some posts and don´t understand what they can see him of sensual or of romantic ... as this photo, for example
Last edited by Faustine on Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:
zonzi wrote:
gugita14 wrote: No I'm only kidding around. :D :P
For me there is something much worse that only to speak about sex .... to speak about romanticism .... it is much worse!!!
there's nobody on this forum talking about it, I can assure you :lol:
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

I just see a tired man here... :twisted:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

007Mania wrote:Image

Very very good, 007mania :lol: :shock: :twisted:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:
zonzi wrote:
gugita14 wrote: No I'm only kidding around. :D :P
For me there is something much worse that only to speak about sex 24/7.... to speak about romanticism .... it is much worse!!!

And I add something: sometimes a photo can wake up feelings and thoughts different from lust or romantic love.

Often happens to me that I see photos and read some posts and don´t understand what they can see him of sensual or of romantic ... as this photo, for example
it was Lu saying she could a "bulge" down there :lol: that's why :lol:

and yes, you're right, photos can arouse different feelings on we "onlookers" :lol:
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

zonzi wrote:
Faustine wrote:
zonzi wrote: well, Faustine, you should know I dislike people talking about sex 24 / 7 .... doing the same thing over and over and over ... is a bit boring, don't you think ? :roll: :roll: :roll:

it was Lu saying she could a "bulge" down there :lol: that's why :lol:

and yes, you're right, photos can arouse different feelings on we "onlookers" :lol:
Woah. I see I started something when I said "what I would do to this man if I saw him sleeping on my sofa." I would draw on his face with a permanent marker. Lol. :lol: My bad if it offended any of you with the "romanticism" comment thing. I was only joking. :roll: I'm not really like that when it comes to sex and whatever. Once again, I'm sorry, about that, it was my bad.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

zonzi wrote:
007Mania wrote:Image

Very very good, 007mania :lol: :shock: :twisted:
Nontheless a handsome man... ;) But just tired... and the couch seems to be a bit short for him... poor Daniel... :(

:mrgreen:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."