News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Where I'm coming from is that a lot of people associate bullying with people who are passive, but that is so off the mark a prime example of this is Joe Calzaghe world champion boxer typically no one would think he had been bullied when he was younger. You may appear confident on the outside but that doesn't mean you don't have issues. We must remember that most that are bullied put up a front of being OK hence why its hard to spot and stamp out.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

honeyjes wrote:Where I'm coming from is that a lot of people associate bullying with people who are passive, but that is so off the mark a prime example of this is Joe Calzaghe world champion boxer typically no one would think he had been bullied when he was younger. You may appear confident on the outside but that doesn't mean you don't have issues. We must remember that most that are bullied put up a front of being OK hence why its hard to spot and stamp out.
If you get bullied it doesn't matter who you are or where from. But if you get bullied it's important to have a strong character and that you have some good friends who support you.
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

What's new about this anniversary Empire issue?
Waiting for new info and pics from Tin Tin...
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I just updated the news on our main page. (Thanks to Laredo for the info!)

You can bid on Daniel's lip print's. For more info look here http://www.medicinema.org.uk/pages/auction_images.asp

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

He's cute, he gave two kisses :lol:
calypso

Post by calypso »

Zibzabzut wrote:He's cute, he gave two kisses :lol:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... think.html

one for front and one for back
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:I just updated the news on our main page. (Thanks to Laredo for the info!)

You can bid on Daniel's lip print's. For more info look here http://www.medicinema.org.uk/pages/auction_images.asp
Two things - is that Sats's lipstick? :lol:

...... and did anyone else notice how full his lips are compared to most of the others - including the women!! :shock: :oops:

..........Image
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Dunda wrote:I just updated the news on our main page. (Thanks to Laredo for the info!)

Oh, this is something I never heard before. What a great idea for charity. To have a piece :D :D :D of Daniel at home would it be worth to try it. Sadly, the site says not the date of the auction. Maybe, I was blinded with the two special prints, so I missed the date :) :) :) .
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

I figured it was a QOS reference, but still two instead of one! Not bad :wink:
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: If only they were real kisses from the man himself!!! Still wonderful idea and so cute of him to do it!!
I go now and lock myself in a padded cell and think about kisses from Daniel... :twisted: :twisted:
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

calypso wrote:
Zibzabzut wrote:He's cute, he gave two kisses :lol:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... think.html

one for front and one for back
OK. I can not open this and my loins are reading the freakin link. can someone fix that so that i can scream? thankya
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

wholy crap what a trip this guy is. one for front---where would i put that? then one for back--after i get up!

the comedians....robby coltrane & Kev Branagh's messages rock! but DC's is the best in comedic terms for me. sexy. sophisticated englishman.
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Sazza wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: If only they were real kisses from the man himself!!! Still wonderful idea and so cute of him to do it!!
I go now and lock myself in a padded cell and think about kisses from Daniel... :twisted: :twisted:
Ok. like i wouldn't be just LIP kissing him! ok, I am right behind you and that other one with the nighty cap and blanky-so cute! NC here we come.
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Guinness wrote:
Sazza wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: If only they were real kisses from the man himself!!! Still wonderful idea and so cute of him to do it!!
Ok. like i wouldn't be just LIP kissing him! ok, I am right behind you and that other one with the nighty cap and blanky-so cute! NC here we come.
Well I wouldn't just be lip kissing him either but...not to be crude I never said it... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

See the third bottom pic in your siggi, Sazza? This is the man after he done with all the lip kissing :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..