St. Barth Holiday

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

bumblebee wrote:
advicky wrote:I have a fear: Mr. Craig will beat a paparazzi sooner or later. :(
Yes, it's all getting a bit too intrusive. Doesn't look like Dan's group hung out at that picnic spot for long. Give the guy a break.
Probably in some moment we will have to think if we do not contribute in anything to this intrusion...
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
calypso

Post by calypso »

i feel guilty i not know about anyone else, yes i look here for pic and do search for them sometimes and yes on JJ too but i feel bad for that.

all this on same day too yes, yesterday after beach?

i feel bad he cant relax
ImageImage
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

calypso wrote:i feel guilty i not know about anyone else, yes i look here for pic and do search for them sometimes and yes on JJ too but i feel bad for that.
Sometimes I feel that it is a perverse system and I don´t what do, dear.

These photos were taken by a lot of time, he was annoyed but I believe that he knows that it´s inevitable.
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thanks for all the new photos. Looks like the leaving when they spot the paparazzis. This is one of the negative things with being a celebrity - no matter how hard you try keeping your private life under wraps, huge parts of it is being spread all over by the press.....and unfortunately; there's very little you can do to stop it.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
calypso

Post by calypso »

i dnot know what to do now

i want search for anymore, i only come here

my bit to help
ImageImage
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

calypso wrote:i dnot know what to do now

i want search for anymore, i only come here

my bit to help
It´s hard, I know but it´s not bad think for a minute in this kind of problems and choise

Un gran abrazo

6. Say what I’m thinking
calypso

Post by calypso »

i feel bad as i send my friend some pics from here as she like him too
i not send any ella pics but she can get those if she wants herself

i will not send anymore to her i think and not search for more :?

i will do this as i think i will be happier yes?

i also think websites who print pics of ella like JJ should be sued, they should mix her face up so cant see

they should pull them off, i upset at this much :evil:
ImageImage
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

calypso wrote:i feel bad as i send my friend some pics from here as she like him too
i not send any ella pics but she can get those if she wants herself

i will not send anymore to her i think and not search for more :?

i will do this as i think i will be happier yes?

i also think websites who print pics of ella like JJ should be sued, they should mix her face up so cant see

they should pull them off, i upset at this much :evil:
JJ never say what she is Ella, they call "mysterious lady" or something like that.

6. Say what I’m thinking
calypso

Post by calypso »

i know but they should mix her face up yes?

i hope they are pulled off there but too late now.

he must be very upset :evil:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am sure, it wasn´t all that great for them, but to me they didn´t look all that upset. (Relatively unspoiled fun at the beach). They probably knew, it would happen one of the days of their stay, but they have been there before yesterday (and been unhazzled) and will be for more days to come and most likely be left alone now. So yesterday obviously was the day to pay his price for fame, but from now on it will be unspoiled again and he can enjoy and relax.

They all go through this and as he always says - its much more good coming out of his new status as A-list star than bad.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Germangirl wrote: They all go through this and as he always says - its much more good coming out of his new status as A-list star than bad.
Yeah, that's right GG. Having the paparazzis after you all the time is one of the bad things, but all the good things weigh up for it.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Yes GG, it is the nature of the beast that with fame comes loss of privacy. I love to see him on the beach with friends eating his fill of chips! He's adorable so happy and relaxed. And I will continue to post as many photos as I can find, but never of his daughter.

Otherwise we wouldn't have much of a fan forum without photos!

He thought long and hard about becoming Bond and knew if he was successful, his life would change. I only hope the positive out weighs the negative. I only wish him the best.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

JoniJoni wrote: I only wish him the best.
I suppose we all here wish him the best.
calypso

Post by calypso »

JoniJoni wrote:Yes GG, it is the nature of the beast that with fame comes loss of privacy. I love to see him on the beach with friends eating his fill of chips! He's adorable so happy and relaxed. And I will continue to post as many photos as I can find, but never of his daughter.

Otherwise we wouldn't have much of a fan forum without photos!

He thought long and hard about becoming Bond and knew if he was successful, his life would change. I only hope the positive out weighs the negative. I only wish him the best.
i agree, not saying bad about anyone here ok?

i personally wont I think thats all

i appreciate all the phtos here

ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

One more - St. Barth is known to be a celeb spot by now and this is THE time of the year - so in choosing this place and going to a public beach, he did put himself up on the plate. I say that is good, because by choosing the place he wants to go instead of trying to hide somewhere, he shows he has given in to some sort of intrusion and just has decided to ignore it instead of fighting it. Best he can do...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..