Logan Lucky

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Jana66 wrote:@D_C,
thank, you!
BTW, who is that lady? A "Knastbraut"? I had a look at her nails...in different colours, ohhh.
You´re welcome, Jana! ;)

The lady. She must be a friend of Adam Drivers Character be that helped the two escape. Daniels character took his chance to escape, because he offered Adam Driver Help. Adam Drivers character missing left hand. With this handicap he relies definitely help. Will show how cunning Daniels character really is. In appearance and judging the tattoos he is certainly not good.

BTW: Daniel macht sich gut als "Häfnbruder". :mrgreen:
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Blury as, but these pics by @claykmr are supposedly of DC.

"Filming the movie Logan Lucky across the street from my home. This scene is Daniel Craig digging in the dirt."

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I just saw those too. Hopefully better ones will emerge soon.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Some more Thanks to A

Last edited by Dunda on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I am getting ridiculously excited about this film! :happyrunning:
bubita

Post by bubita »

I´ve just found out, the car´s color matches his eyes *o*, kind of.
Thanks A.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I think I'll just stick with the Spectre thread. This film looks like poop. Why DC, why?
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Every time I see this amazing Shelby Mustang .... I get a permanent erection. :twisted:
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

*Raises hand* I may have been in one when I went the US :).

They're nice!
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

bumblebee wrote:I think I'll just stick with the Spectre thread. This film looks like poop. Why DC, why?
Oh dear Mrs Bee.
In a way I agree with you.... It is SO different to anything we've seen him in for quite a while... I don't know enough about the plot or Daniel's role but, for the sheer plus point that he is in it, I have faith that the movie will be good. :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Bee, give it a chance. We might ne surprised and get a very entertaining Film.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

I feel in the minority when I say I think this looks quirky as hell and therefore fun.

I'm glad he's doing something that's pretty diverse and out there. Plus he's ripped and has prison tats in it so, never know, get him on the bench press shirtless before they bust his ass out of prison or whatever it's gonna be. Thanks.
SmittenDramaKitten

I agree.... diverse is good.... and while some of us hope for 1 more Bond, he really can't play Bond forever.... :sigh:
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Ah, SDK!

Alas, you know I am a huge, huge Bond fan (as do most of you). I would challenge anyone on this forum to a fight to the death Captain Kirk v Spock style over my disappointment if he didn't return for one more so I feel you.

Bond is not the end of DC and neither is DC the end of Bond if that DOES turn out to be the case though. He had a career before Bond and will continue to have a career after Bond, just as Bond will continue to have another guy to take up the mantle only to be replaced ten or so years later.

Firstly, he has to make himself happy, just as we all have a duty to do that. You have to be happy for him in whatever he chooses.

I remain open minded about Logan Lucky but I'm feeling quite positive about it having seen some of the pics of the wider cast too.
SmittenDramaKitten

Oh, I know CN! :wink:
For some 10+ years, Daniel has been known as Bond so sometimes it can be hard to imagine him doing other things.... During this time we also had...

*Flashbacks. Still a very sexy role with all that nudity. Alas, not many people have seen this...
*Defiance. Sexy and heroic again.
* GDT. Blomkvist was heroic in an 'everyman' kind of way.... and he was damn sexy.
* C&A. Sexy cowboy, shame about the plot.
:twisted: :twisted:
Notice how often I use the word 'sexy' there??? :lol:
I can assure you I have an open mind about LL (might as well start to talk about it in abbreviated terms...) :lol: Regardless of what role he plays, Daniel just HAS charisma. It's just a bit too soon for me to pass judgement on LL...
I think Daniel has always had a very good idea of where his career is going. I don't remember ever being unhappy with his choices.

I've made myself want to go and watch one of his movies now... :wink: :twisted: