The Ray thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

just got have to a ray fix!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

The van screen capture, i think they must have done it on purpose is it two different cameras or am i being silly. By the way is Ray any good at poetry?

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Yes I think that was done on purpose as I think that film has lots of messages that symbolises something. I think that van meant that Ray is on the road to recovery, with the spiral going on a journey. That is what I think of that van. I was amazed to see it in the film. I think there's 2 cameras filming the scene.

Brilliant capture Cheryl! Thanks very much!

SDF xx
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Yes I think that was done on purpose as I think that film has lots of messages that symbolises something. I think that van meant that Ray is on the road to recovery, with the spiral going on a journey. That is what I think of that van. I was amazed to see it in the film. I think there's 2 cameras filming the scene.

Brilliant capture Cheryl! Thanks very much!

SDF xx
I never thought of that ray being on the road to recovery, i think it was done on purpose as well, as the camera is on two completely different angles, the church spire in on one camera in the background, and a block of flats in the back ground on the other. Amazing the amount of detail that has gone into it.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

This one is very good indeed.........which begs the question as to why you have not opened a thread in the Fan Creation section for your artwork? :-k

cheryl1700 wrote:Image
khenton

Post by khenton »

:stick_iagree: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

arh thanks u two, nah, i might post in that misc artwork thread though, thanks maties
khenton

Post by khenton »

Nope won't do! Ain't no misc about it. K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote:arh thanks u two, nah, i might post in that misc artwork thread though, thanks maties
khenton wrote:Nope won't do! Ain't no misc about it. K
I agree! :jamming:

You've been coming on leaps and bounds - time to get it altogether in one place so your followers don't have to hike around threads looking for your stuff.

Unless of course you figure we all need the exercise and you're leading us around the forum on a marathon!! :brood:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

JEC57 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:arh thanks u two, nah, i might post in that misc artwork thread though, thanks maties
khenton wrote:Nope won't do! Ain't no misc about it. K
I agree! :jamming:

You've been coming on leaps and bounds - time to get it altogether in one place so your followers don't have to hike around threads looking for your stuff.

Unless of course you figure we all need the exercise and you're leading us around the forum on a marathon!! :brood:
Nah i'll just stick on the misc thread, but thanks though, anyway, i mostly do it of Ray as he has such a innocent face, an i put it on the ray thread.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Hah!! I love Cheryl as she spoils me with all these Ray pictures - the more the merrier for me!!!! I love the first one with the colourful bows, it's so perfect - love the Ray name in the middle - so suited to Ray. Keep posting to the Ray thread, this is my favourite thread!!!!

Love you Cheryl - you're the best! Not in that way mind you!

SDF xxx
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Love u too starry, and not in that way :lol: Ray is such a easy model. ha ha
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Love the picture of the brothers together....Ray looks so vulnerable in that scene, just wanted to hug him and talk to him in a caring way. Pete means well, he is just over-protective!! Reminds me of my eldest sister! She is similar to Pete. I don't like Pete when he orders around Ray.

Great work Cheryl!!!

SDF xx