Older vids of all kind

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

my link work just fine for me....

I get the same message for Ks link

Strange :shock:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
khenton

Post by khenton »

I just downloaded it from my link on the forum. Who knows. I'll email it to you. :wink: k

oops!Email too. big glad D's link work for you. :wink:
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

my link doesn't work for her either :(

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I'll try dropbox or something else tomorrow....

With my crappy line it takes almost 1,5 hours and I need my beauty sleep :lol:

khenton

Post by khenton »

Dunda I uploaded it to Dropbox and invited Sfla to join. Anyone else interested pm me your email :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

sf2la wrote:
Vynera wrote:
sf2la wrote: Really? Thanks! I'll check it out. She sure has upgraded!!!
You're not kidding. I think it was Morrissey who dumped her, what an idiot. I heard from some where, don't remember the source but I thought he dumped her because he thought he was better than her (or more successful than her at the time). Maybe Maybelline knows because I don't remember? :lol: But she's an oscar winner and now married to the sexiest man ever. You never hear about Morrissey nowadays haha. I'm downloading the video now ;)
I'd love to hear from these men who dumped her and as why. Lol. Stupid men. But maybe she was immature at the time. That industry is so incestuous. And for Sam to leave R for Winslet...really.

Dunda, Yikes!! Where can one get a copy of Boon???? Do you have any idea? It's not on Amazon.
I don't know if Morrissey dumped her or the other way around. But I know that his friends hate Rachel because he left his girl friend for Rachel. His friends said that Rachel would be only interested in him to become famous because he was a former star of a TV show. Totally silly IMO because Rachel had already several Hollywood and indie movies like The Mummy under her belt when they came together unlike Morrissey who is an was mostly in TV stuff.

How it was with Mendes I don't know for sure. It's rumored he left Rachel for Winslet.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Geez, if she had already done The Mummy, yes, her star was on fire. I've not seem the movie (not my type), but I know that's when she became 'known'. And known for being a beauty.

I wonder what Winslet has. She clearly has something. Mendes seems like a nice and very talented guy.

I sort of feel for Rooney Mara. I bet she is dying to play Lisbeth again, and gawd, she'd get to have her hands all over HHH, round two.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:I sort of feel for Rooney Mara. I bet she is dying to play Lisbeth again, and gawd, she'd get to have her hands all over HHH, round two.
If they go by the book, they won't meet again until the very end of the movie :twisted:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Maybelline wrote:I don't know if Morrissey dumped her or the other way around. But I know that his friends hate Rachel because he left his girl friend for Rachel. His friends said that Rachel would be only interested in him to become famous because he was a former star of a TV show. Totally silly IMO because Rachel had already several Hollywood and indie movies like The Mummy under her belt when they came together unlike Morrissey who is an was mostly in TV stuff.

How it was with Mendes I don't know for sure. It's rumored he left Rachel for Winslet.
I'm a bit confused. As far as I know Rachel and Morrissey started dating in 1998 after they have done My Summer with Des together.
The Mummy came out in May 1999, at that time they have already been together for a while and she was no household name before The Mummy.

Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Dunda wrote:
Maybelline wrote:I don't know if Morrissey dumped her or the other way around. But I know that his friends hate Rachel because he left his girl friend for Rachel. His friends said that Rachel would be only interested in him to become famous because he was a former star of a TV show. Totally silly IMO because Rachel had already several Hollywood and indie movies like The Mummy under her belt when they came together unlike Morrissey who is an was mostly in TV stuff.

I'm a bit confused. As far as I know Rachel and Morrissey started dating in 1998 after they have done My Summer with Des together.
The Mummy came out in May 1999, at that time they have already been together for a while and she was no household name before The Mummy.
Yes May, that is what I heard before. That Morrissey thought Rachel was using him for fame and I thought that's why he dumped her. Again, I wonder what he is thinking now. I wonder how Rachel felt after Mendes left her for Winslet because Kate and Rachel were good friends I thought. I don't know if they are today however. Dunda you are correct. I believe Morrissey and Rachel broke up in early 2000 because the last picture I saw of them together was from January 2000 I believe.
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

This is really old, but thanks to Alex for the reminder :lol:

She went to school with him....I always crack up when he's like "Oh God" when he sees her mother :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s880Vk4 ... BA&index=9

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Dunda wrote:

Yes you're are right but she did The Mummy in 1998 probably directly after the movie with Morrissey. With a budget of 80 Million it was a big blockbuster 15 years ago. Rachel also had at the time theatrical movies like Stealing Beauty, I want you, Chain Reaction, The Land Girls and Swept by the Sea in her resumee. One was a Hollywood blockbuster and other movies were from critical acclaimed directors like Winterbottom or Bertolucci. She also won a big newcomer award in 1994 for her stage performance in Design for Living. You can say she was a talent and on her own way to fame. Morrissey had still his fame from Boon which ended 1995 but until yet he did mostly TV work. So he wasn't exactly Brad Pitt. I still think it's a long stretch to say she was with him only for the fame. When his friends didn't went to the press probably nobody would have cared about it.

Maybe he knew she was the next hot thing and he used her. :lol:
Dunda wrote:This is really old, but thanks to Alex for the reminder :lol:

She went to school with him....I always crack up when he's like "Oh God" when he sees her mother :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s880Vk4 ... BA&index=9
This is amazing. Shows that he still knows where he comes from. :)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

OMG, that video! The one of him and the woman who went to school with him! How adorable!!!!!! He is so sweet with them.
spunsugar

Post by spunsugar »

He is adorable and so kind!
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I found this video on YouTube today. It's from Tomb Raider time. Apologies if it has been posted before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOb-va2ip4U