Dan on EXTRA Tonight!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Misha

Post by Misha »

sigl wrote:
I think it sounds like he is engaged based on what he didn't say in the interview.
Yep! Sometimes you can say a lot without saying very much.

Michelle
PAMELA BRAMMER

Dan on Extra Tonight

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Misha

I just love your siggi :D :D

Pam
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Lu

Post by Lu »

If he's not engaged, all this speculation and press about it would be like getting stabbed in the heart to Satsuki, I would think. I mean, I am just putting myself in her shoes. :? How awful to be the significant other of a celebrity. No wonder they end so often in divorce, there are three people in the marriage...you, the star, and the public eye. :evil:
My books!

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Lu wrote:If he's not engaged, all this speculation and press about it would be like getting stabbed in the heart to Satsuki, I would think. I mean, I am just putting myself in her shoes. :? How awful to be the significant other of a celebrity. No wonder they end so often in divorce, there are three people in the marriage...you, the star, and the public eye. :evil:
I know, I was thinking about it in her point of view last night for some odd reason. I can understand why he wouldn't want to tell anyone I mean, I guess he would also be direspecting her personal life too.
Misha

Re: Dan on Extra Tonight

Post by Misha »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:Misha

I just love your siggi :D :D

Pam
Thanks Pamela! Daniel_Craig made it. :D

Michelle
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

What I want to know is why they make such a big deal out of him turning 40 . I don't remember anyone making a big deal out of Clooney or Pitt , or Cruise . Do you think it matters as much to a guy as it does to a women ? I know when my highschool teacher turnd 30 he had a caniption fit , you would have thought he as a girl . He is 60 now he must really be freaking out . I think turning 30 meant you were "one of them " though ... the establishment , grown up , whatever .
Lu

Post by Lu »

laredo wrote:What I want to know is why they make such a big deal out of him turning 40 . I don't remember anyone making a big deal out of Clooney or Pitt , or Cruise . Do you think it matters as much to a guy as it does to a women ? I know when my highschool teacher turnd 30 he had a caniption fit , you would have thought he as a girl . He is 60 now he must really be freaking out . I think turning 30 meant you were "one of them " though ... the establishment , grown up , whatever .
Laredo, I agree. I think Daniel thinks all the hullaballo is perennially stupid also.

His expression when he brought it up was classic. Stupid reporter. Daniel muttered that he's over it now. :lol: Daniel does not suffer fools, LOL, I almost wish he wouldn't bite his tongue, and just say what he really wants to say to these reporters... you f@#*ing fool!!!!!!! Bwah ha ha.
My books!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:What I want to know is why they make such a big deal out of him turning 40 . I don't remember anyone making a big deal out of Clooney or Pitt , or Cruise

Non of them has taken such physical demanding role like Daniel.
And it's a fact that if you are ageing the regeneration takes more time.
So maybe that's the reason.

and not all women are having problems with that :wink: :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Misha

Post by Misha »

So Daniel has turned 40! Surprise, surprise!!! All of us '68 babies are hitting the big 4-0 this year(myself and my hubby included). Another day on the calendar, another candle added to the cake. Life goes on....

Michelle
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Dunda , you don't think the 3 MI5 movies were demanding ? Mr. and Mrs Smith ?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:Dunda , you don't think the 3 MI5 movies were demanding ? Mr. and Mrs Smith ?
yes they have demanding as well, but I suppose demanding for the doubles :lol: :lol:

I really don't believe that Mr. Cruise and Mr. Pitt have done so much stunts on there own like Daniel.

And I don't mean that dismissive, it's not normal that he does so much stunts himself!
And for MI-movies I have read that they have used far more blue screen technique than at CR.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com