Impeccable manners

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I've put this in the impeccable manners thread because it seemed logical.

The clip is actually Hugh Grant and not Daniel, but I posted it as a contrast the papp photos and short films taken on the street with Daniel where he never fails to be at least in total control and at best a total gentlemen, even to the point of saying "please" when asking to be left alone.

Given that he gets the jitters sometimes when cornered by the press, I think that is a total testimony to the quality of his character. I cannot ever imagine in a million years that he would do this, even with Ella's space being invaded (which must be his worst nightmare), I still don't think he would behave like this, he wouldn't even lower himself to respond.

I'm reminded of similar footage of Daniel on the streets of New York being followed by a filming papp and he is just such a gentleman, just walking away rather than engaging.

Hugh Grant can handle things the way he wants to of course, but I am glad that Daniel has impeccable manners and is a total gentleman.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... -York.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

At the start, after the "fucking fool" incident, I was a bit "worried" about the way, he might handle this sort of thing in the future. Well - he has prooven to be on top of the game with this and won´t give them, what they are after in the first place - a furious DC making headlines. Fingers crossed, he can keep it together always. Even with the "Fan in the box" thing, his voice was totally relaxed...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..