Craig's Oscar Doubles

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

razzledazzle134

Craig's Oscar Doubles

Post by razzledazzle134 »

This is kind of old news but funny

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/ ... 14209.html

Daniel Craig hired two body doubles to escape an over-zealous fan at the Oscars.

The handsome Bond star was nervous about an obsessed New Orleans woman turning up and harassing him so he enlisted the help of two look-a-likes to avoid any unwanted attention.

A source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Daniel was extremely well looked after and security was at an all-time high.

"Daniel has had one woman from New Orleans trail his whereabouts every time he is in America.

"She always pushes to get hold of him and threatened to handcuff herself to him should she get near him either at the awards or at the Vanity Fair after-show party. So two decoys who looked just like him were hired for extra protection."

Daniel, 38, was seen enjoying champagne, beer and martinis with his girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell, 29, at the star-studded Vanity Fair party at Beverly Hills' Mortons Restaurant.

Daniel is not the only British heartthrob to be plagued by obsessive fans.
Lu

Post by Lu »

Oh Lord, as much as I like the thought of handcuffs and Daniel together, I would never do such a thing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The whole time, your object of affection would be cussing you out and talking about how they were going to press charges. :roll: How is that a fond memory?
My books!

razzledazzle134

Post by razzledazzle134 »

'The whole time, your object of affection would be cussing you out and talking about how they were going to press charges.'

I know, not very romantic right? :cry: